Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ChaitanyaYour feedback matters!
My age is 21, Im having a problem of handshaking my hands r shaking little bit. So can I get some natural treatment or natural foods to stop this. Please help me.
My sister had 1st treatment at sahyadri hospital pune, she has migraine problem, today pain is getting out of control, she is badly crying. please help doctor.
She is suffering from paralysis since last 4 year and she is cured approx 80% but still her right leg not proper getting moment and cure she unable to stand up self. She walk using walker. I need help and suggestion what I do. How can she fully recover. Pl help.
What are the precautions to be taken to avoid migraine and is it possible to get rid of migraine completely?
I am a 30 year old male, I experienced a partial seizure 6 years ago and I'm under medication for the same. I was taking Levipil 500 mg tablets twice a day, my doctor has gradually reduced my dosage to Levipil 250 mg once a day. Now my doctor has stopped medicine. What are the possible side effects I may experience after stopping the medicine? I feel dizzy, loss of control and shivering sometimes are they related to the condition of stopping medicine?
I am 25 year and suffering from migraine from last 2 years I have gone through many doctors but they can't care of it. What should I do to control it?
Respected doctors, Whenever I wake up early in the morning I find my both thighs are senseless for some time. I also find a lot of weakness in my body.
I have migraine what should I do to cure my migraine and what type of medicine I take to overcome my migraine.
Hi sir/mam I want to know that is their any proper treatment of migran problem. My mother has migran problem.
Regardless of whether the cause is a tumor, trauma, stroke or any other illness, any injury which inflicts damage on your brain cells is considered to be a brain damage.
There are two types of brain damage, both of which interfere with the standard functioning of the brain.
- Acquired brain injury (ABI): Either resulting from a tumor or a neurological illness, for instance a stroke, this type of brain injury originates from the cellular level and is commonly linked with brain pressure.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): It results from any damage imparted to the skull usually from an external and physical force like a blow to the head or a head accident, which in turn damages the brain.
How severe the brain damage is depends largely on the type of brain injury. Mild brain injuries are temporary, causing headaches, memory lapses, nausea and confusion. On the other hand, severe brain injuries cause cognitive, physical and behavioral impairments which are often life-changing and permanent.
Acquired brain injuries may be caused by:
- Being exposed to toxic substances
- Choking, strangulation or drowning
- Heart attacks
- Neurological illnesses
- Illegal drug abuse
Traumatic brain injuries are usually caused by:
- Car accidents
- Sports injuries
- Physical violence
- Head blows
- Falls and other mishaps
Whether acquired or traumatic, symptoms of brain damage can be classified under four major groups:
1. Cognitive symptoms generally include
- Having a hard time processing information or expressing thoughts
- Difficulty in understanding others or abstract concepts
- Memory loss
- Short attention spans
2. Physical symptoms generally include
- Excessive physical fatigue
- Extreme mental fatigue
- Persistent and frequent migraines or headaches
- Sleep disorders
- Light sensitivity
- Loss of consciousness
- Slurred speech
3. Perceptual symptoms generally include
- Spatial disorientation
- Smell and taste disorders
- Heightened pain sensitivity
- Changes in hearing, seeing, or touch sensations
- Unable to perceive time
- Balance problems
4. Emotional or behavioral symptoms generally include
- Decreased stress tolerance
- Heightened or flattened reactions or emotions
- Impatience and irritability
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.