Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna CYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. Trying for pregnancy from last 6 months. Doctor prescribed me come100 and progesterone supplement. I am still not conceiving after taking these medicines for 3 months. All my reports are showing normal. Now my doctor prescribed me femmara for next 6 months. What I have to do now?
Hello doctor my girlfriend had unprotected sex with me on 25th September & took i-pill on the same day & her last periods was started on 20th & ended on 23rd of September she is in her safe time of cycle but she didn't had periods in this month means '20th november what does that mean & is her periods cycle skipped if so when will she have periods in this month I mean approximation of it please help.
I had a sex on 12/08/16 and I took ipill And now there is an irregular bleeding but my period date is around 1 and I had sex again on 22/08/16 now problem is that bleeding is not stopped yet and the condoms was tear can I take ipill again or what should I do to avoid pregnancy please help me.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Dengue fever is a painful infection transmitted by the bite of one of the 4 closely related viruses that are carried by a type of mosquitoes known as Aedes mosquitoes. The infection is not directly from one person to another.
Symptoms: After the mosquito bite, symptoms set in about 4 to 6 days and can last up to 10 days (as noted below). Most are general symptoms which can be seen with any viral infection and therefore most dengue cases can go undetected.
- Sudden high temperature
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe headache
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Severe bone and muscle pains (this can lead to suspicion of dengue)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash that appears 3 to 5 days after the onset of fever
- There could be in some cases gum bleeding, easy bruising, or nose bleeding
The dengue triad of symptoms is fever, headache and the skin rash. This could lead to suspicion and blood tests that can lead to diagnosis.
The acute phase lasts for about 2 weeks in most cases and there is no antibiotic (it is a viral infection) cure for it. The treatment is therefore symptomatic, aimed at reducing fever and pains.
If left untreated, especially in children, a severe case called as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) can occur, which affects children under 10 years of age and can cause failure of the circulatory system. This can also occur when a person is developing dengue for the second time. This is a serious form and can even lead to death; therefore the symptoms should be taken seriously and attended to immediately.
Diagnosis: Confirmation of dengue is through a blood test, where the virus is tested for.
Treatment: Being a viral infection, antibiotics are not effective against dengue. Pain killers with acetaminophen are preferred. Aspirin is avoided, as it can worsen bleeding. Complete bed rest, hydration and good nutrition are essential parts of the treatment. Being under medical supervision also helps watch out for complications. There is a vaccine under development that could become available in the next couple of years.
- Always use mosquito repellents, even indoors
- While being outdoors, use clothes that cover the arms and legs fully
- Use a mosquito net if your area is highly infested with mosquitoes
- Ensure the windows and doors are closed during the evening
- If you are suspicious of having dengue, reach out to the doctor
- Reduce chances for mosquitoes breeding by keeping the house clean
- If there are family members with dengue, protect yourself and them from mosquitoes
Preventing dengue is the best way to manage it; however, if once infected, the person develops immunity to it. Reduced immunity can put the person at risk of developing the condition again.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
Reason for nausea or vomiting in pcos. My pregnancy report is negative. Is it necessary to visit doctor?
I had unprotected sex on April 30 dis year n 3 days ago I took misoprostol nasoclear doh I bleed for 3 days after taking it. Ever since den I continued seeing my normal period which is first week of every month but unusually thing I notice in my body is that my stomach will seems big @ sometimes an tight .pls I need your advice.
My wife is 38 yrs old & is patient of rheumatoid arthritis for the last 8 yrs. We have last seen doctors at vellore 8yrs back after that she is frustated with doctors as its taken in negetive way, she is ofenly taking pain reliffpills. She is also alergic with medicine. Also to say that nowdays she cant walk, neither do any activities, her joints in arm, wrists, ankles are slowly deformated & slowly slowly her backbone is twisting in front posture. Her menstrual cycle has also stopped for the last 1 yr please advice
We have been in a physical relationship And she has not had her normal periods but there are no signs of pregnancy. Can you guys suggest something?
Hello me and my bf had protected sex last month after which I gt my menstrual but this month its late and not yet come so is thr any chance of pregnancy please help.
Doctor, i' m single woman, I have problem related to sex. I used to masterbate since my teenage, now i' m 27, now private looking worst. It looking like an old aged woman' s. If I marry someone he won' t believe that i' m a virgin lady. I feel hesitate to marry. I just need a solution. Can you suggest any remedy.
Weakness during sex. Penis not ericted properly during sex. What i do. Is there permanent solution, ?
Is there any chances of normal delivery if Baby's head is not engaged. Today I am 39 weeks pregnant. I am 23 years old. This is my first pregnancy. I am not having any health issues. Baby head came down at 7th month itself. I am so worried. Please help me.
I am 22 yrs, sir I want to ask that I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 11 Dec 2015 and she had her periods on 13 Dec which does not occur on due day due to some reason, we don't know and on 22 Dec 2015 she did pregnancy test (urine test) and the results are negative according to doctor, is there any chances of pregnancy now also or we are safe now. Is it possible dat the results may change after 1 week and they can be positive. How much possibility of change of result is there?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!