Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna C
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna CYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to ask I'm diagnosed with pcod in February for which I have taken homeopathy medicine and now the cyst is dissolved and now from last six months I'm trying to conceive but the result is negative and in the month of august I'm met gain and she gave me fertomid 50 mg on the second day of period for five days I had my last period on 2 august and I started fertomid 50 mg from 3rd if august and from last 2 days I'm facing stomach cramps vomiting. What is the reason for this.
Hello Doctor, I am 34 years old. I want to conceive for my first baby now. This month my period has started on 10 th. It stays maximum 4 days. Now my question is that, when will be the right date to conceive for a baby boy before my next month period?
I am a 39 yr old and a mother of 2yr old son. I used to have small lump on my left breast and used to get mild bouts of pain 4-5 years back but it vanished itself after sometime. Now after marriage and childbirth I am getting a feeling that the lump is developing again. On checking I don't find the lump that prominent. However, mild pain is experienced sometimes. Please suggest.
I am 28 years old and my girlfriend is 26 now. 2 months back we had unprotected sex 4 days after her period. After that also we had many times but we used condom. We heard that 1 week before and after period we can do unprotected sex. Now she didn't get her period and she checked with pregnancy kit and found positive. Please help us. What we have to do now. We are really upset.
I come to know that I am suffering from pcod so what should I take in diet and how can I cure it naturally.
Hi sir I am recently participated in sex with my girl friend and unexpectedly my sperm gone to her reproductive system any problem for that and may cause pregnancy? And after 3 days she eat papaya no problem for that.
I am 32 years female planning for a baby in the month of April 2016. What are precautions to be followed and taken during the mean time.
Sir and a last question is that her period was over just 2 days ago.But i hae given ipill within 2 hours of sex.
1 year happened for me in marriage life in 4 months I got Abortion now 8 months happen still I did not conceived what food items can I take to conceive.
Water is the most critical component for all organisms, and since 2/3rd of the human body is made of water, a person can hardly survive for about 72 hours without it. For understanding the impact of water in the body, it is essential to comprehend what it does. Right from helping in digestion to controlling calorie intake to regulating and maintaining body temperature to lubricating the eyes and joints, the functions of water are endless.
Dehydration can cast a negative impact on the body function since it causes electrolyte dysfunction. And the bad news is that most people can go unaware of this condition. Therefore, it is crucial to know about all the warning signs of dehydration so that you can take quick action and prevent yourself from further complications.
- Poor concentration along with confusion: Since the human brain is 90 percent water, water deficiency can have a negative impact on a person’s thinking abilities and decision-making skills. Lack of water in the body manifests itself through forgetfulness, amnesia, difficulty in thinking and communicating. It has been found that dehydration can also pave the way for mood swings.
- Dizziness and headaches: These are some of the most common outcomes of dehydration since it leads to reduced amount of fluids around the brain. This fluid is essential since it functions as a buffer that shields the brain from mild shocks. It can cause migraines and irritation headaches since it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain.
- Dry mouth and foul breath: When you are dehydrated, your body is not able to produce enough amount of saliva which has antibacterial properties. This causes foul breath since there is bacteria attack in the oral cavity. Dry mouth is another important symptom of dehydration since water functions as a lubricant that keeps the mucous membranes in the throat, hydrated which prevents dry mouth.
- Sudden cravings for food: People tend to mistake thirst with hunger, and they end up overeating. When you are not taking enough water, your body will send false signals to the brain that you are hungry while a glass of water is all you need.
- Constipation and other digestive problem: The work of water is to hydrate all the tissues in the body, and the digestive system is no exception to this. Water can keep the gastrointestinal tract clean and supple which helps in regulating the bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- Reduced urge of urination: If you feel that you don’t need to urinate after every few hours, your body may be in need of more water. Dehydration also contributes to change in urine color and in case you have dark amber colored urine, it means you should drink up more water.
So, whenever you notice such signs, understand that you have to consume more water regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.