Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna CYour feedback matters!
Sir, My wife gave birth of our child at yesterday afternoon (at 4 PM on 22/9/17). But till now she can not feed him as there is no lactation yet even after continuous trying by our baby. Weight of baby was 3.1 kg and he born 19 days before due date. What should my wife do to produce brest milk? Please advice.
5 Detox drinks for this wedding season
Weddings are that time of the year when you don’t have control over what you eat. It’s very easy to overindulge, the effects of which may be visible on your skin, weight, and hair. Going on a detoxification drive is what you can do to counter these effects.
One integral aspect of a detox drive is what you drink. Certain drinks can help you in rejuvenating from within, while increasing your energy level. Here are some amazing detox drink recipes that you could make in a jiffy to overcome the toll the wedding season takes on your health.
1. Spice detox drink
Spices contain anti-oxidants that help to cleanse the body and counteract the damaging effects that fatty, sugary and salty foods can have on your body. Drinking hot water into which spices have been added is one of the best ways to improve your health. To make this spice infused detox drink you require
Water – 1.8l
Whole cumin – ¼ teaspoon
Whole coriander – ¼ teaspoon
Whole fennel – ½ teaspoon
Seeds of cardamom pods – 5
Add the spices into boiling water and let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain and store in a thermos to drink throughout the day.
2. Lime and lemon detox smoothie
Detox drink containing citrus fruits is another sure-shot way of eliminating toxins from your body. The cleansing properties of limes and lemons make these water-rich fruits your best bet for detoxifying your body. Additionally, their fibre content not only ensures your system is thoroughly cleaned but also improves the function of your colon (the part of the digestive system that is responsible for processing waste products from your body).
For making this lemon-lime smoothie, you need the following ingredients:
Peeled and deseeded, medium sized lemon – ½
Peeled and deseeded, medium sized lime – ½
Peeled, medium sized bananas – 2
Orange – 1
Spinach (optional) – 1-2 cups
Start by squeezing the juice from one big orange and keep it aside. In a blender, add the orange juice followed by ½ lemon and lime, and bananas. The last and also optional ingredient that you can add in this drink is spinach. Blend the contents for about 30 seconds until you get a creamy mixture.
3. Root vegetables detox drink
To improve your body’s digestive system, it is good to have root vegetables that are high in fibre. During the wedding season or after it, the need to have fibre becomes more important as your digestive system becomes sluggish, with constipation being an issue that you may have to deal with later on. These root vegetables will help to keep waste products moving through your digestive tract.
The root vegetables drink involve the use of these ingredients:
Fresh ginger (peeled and chopped) – 2 tablespoons
Chopped medium sized beet – 1
Sliced medium sized carrots – 4
Cored and cubed medium sized apple – 1
A cup of water
Blend all of the root vegetables in one cup of water until you get a smooth texture. Strain the juice and store in the fridge for use of up to 2 days.
Filled with nutrients like vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and so on, these detox drinks are highly effective at eliminating toxins from your body, while helping in improving your overall well-being.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 19 years old. I took black jeera (nalla jeelakarra) powder with honey in empty stomach for irregular periods. I should take this n morning empty stomach for 40 days. After 7 days I got my period and I got too much pain in my belly and pelvic area during period. Only this time I got these horrible pains. Is this because of that remedy? Please help me.
I was married before 2 years ago. I am in service of Indian army. My wife is not getting pregnant. So what is problem.
Can a pregnant woman go without food and drink for 14 hours I mean can she do the fasting for 14 to 15 hours without the water and food please reply me soon she is 8 months pregnant women.
Dear doctor, I got married before 3 months. Last night (Sep 6) I had sex with my wife and ejaculate sperm. After few minutes she got more irritation on her vaginal for long hour. Even she cleaned her vaginal with water the irritation continued. This is the first time she got this kind of irritation. While having sex she got cough and cold and had tablets for that. Before two days only (4th Sep) her periods got over. Around 7 to 8 days (27aug to 4th Sep) she was in period and bleeding also more compare to other months. I never tried sex after that irritation she suffered. Kindly let me clear what is the exact problem for that kind of irritation. Due to long period this happened? Due to tablets intake as treatment for cough? Due to any other infection? Kindly help. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex yesterday then after today I give her I-pill and then after again have sex after 2 hours. Does this I-pill work ar I need to give one more?
I had sex 2 days before nd took ipill unprotected sex There is a urge to urinate and my vulva burns but no urine comes out only one drop Why?
I had abortion in july. And doctor said torch off positive .and prescribed torchnil and rovamycin .I got second period after abortion .can I plan for baby now.
My periods this month lasted only for 2 days (usually 5-6 days) and the flow was also light compared to previous months. What might be the reason?
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.