Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KripsYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 29. I am trying for baby since 1 n 1/2 year. I have conceived in april but some reason I have abort it. This month I have take a chance again. My question is m there are lot of pimples coming on my face suddenly. Literally face covered wirh pimple. Can you just help me for this. Is this because of pregnancy? I have not done any pregnancy test yet. My due date is 22 sept.
MY AGE IS 26 YEARS. MY WEIGHT IS 94 KGS. IN MY TESTS T3-91,T4-10.3,TSH-2.81,HB-11.5 .Problem is Periods are stooped since two Years. I am having Two childrens. So Kindly give solution.
I will be 31 years old on 31 jan. I was having regular period cycle. Last period came on 30th oct and did not get period after that. Home pregnancy test also coming negative and I can not see major symptoms of pregnancy till now. Please suggest.
I'm a 32 yrs old female, how to get pregnant normally because 2 times ivf done but that's all negative, please reply me, 15 yrs finished but still I have no child. please advice.?
I am 36 years old married women I am suffering from brest secretion since last 14 years. Mean while I consult 2 to 3 doctors and having some reports in 2007 in which she replied me that it is normal it will be cured after your marriage and having children but still it is not cured daily if I am going to check by pressing its having secretion 2-3 drops, well I do not feel any pain or tightness or any swelling. What to do. My height is 4.10" and weight is 47 kg. Regularly gyming is my hobby and by profession I am lecturer.
I am a working women. I have a 2 months child. I need to store my breast milk for my kid. How long can I store the milk in the fridge?
I am 20 years old female, I had sex last night without protection. I am worried, Should I take I-pill? will it be useful and help me not to get pregnant?
I have irregular menses since 4 years. I have taken lots of treatment for this but it has not been cured till now. Whenever I take tablets then only my menses will come. I have hormonal imbalance. So please tell me what will be the best for such irregular menses?
I am 20 years old. Last I had my periods on 12th jan. My periods are irregular n are mostly 3-4 days late. I had sex on 28th jan with protection. And I haven't got my periods still. Am 6 days late. I do feel pain in my legs as I get it before periods but no periods yet. And there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Is it normal or anything to worry?
I am vegetarian and my age is 46 years and weight is 66 kg and I want to reduce my weight up to 60 kg. Last year I got my uterus and ovaries removed. Tell me how can I reduce my weight.
I am pregnant and in the end of 6th month. What should I do to avoid my baby getting jaundice when it is born. I an working. .my office timings are 1 to 10 pm.
My name is pooja sharma I am from jammu my age 24 year and I am married my problem is periods .my periods irregular. 2_3 years please give me correct solution .I want a baby but how my periods irregular.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.