Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kripa M VargheseYour feedback matters!
Sir, My teeth are too much yellowish from childhood due to impure water. Now how can I remove this layer from teeth. I paste thrice a day but unable to no benefit. Provide me some suggestions.
I am being suggested rct for 7th molar in upper left hand. Heard that rct has its own problems in future due to presence of anaerobic bacterias presence. I heard about a non-obturation endodontic treatment based on concept of regeneration called" seal bio" developed in aiims by Dr. . I want to know whether this treatment is commercially available and is this is safe enough then rct.
I am facing acute dental problem, gaps between teeth's are widening day by day though i am using medicated gel, gum paste and mouth cleaner as provided by the doctor time time, but the problem continues, suggest permanent remedy,than you.
I am 27 year old. My mouth and my body get bad smell. I am daily two times routine and bathing also. But smell is come usually. I am so irritate feeling. Pls help me. This problem so long time from childhood. Pls help me.
When I was 13 years old, my front two tooth got broken when I hit the wall while playing. I was undergoing a crowning treatment. The doctor made a hole in both teeth and cleaned it, but I didn't continue the treatment after that. Now I'm 25 years old and is it possible to continue the treatment? I didn't get any pain, but the color of both teeth got dark.
I have been told by dentist that I need orthodontics treatment. I just wanted to know is this treatment hurtful and how much time it takes to recover and also the cost.
I am a diabetic 55 years old as all my teeths are in mobilty condition dentist suggested me to go for full mouth extraction and 10 implants and fixed dentures at a cost of 5 lacs. Some told me that implant is failure for diabetic .Please advise.
Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:
1. Gums that bleed easily
2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.
3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.
4. Persistent bad breath.
5. Pus between the teeth and gums.
6. Looser or separating teeth.
7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.
I have very bad breath. My teeth are yellow always. How can I get rid of that. please suggest me how get my teeth white. Plzzzzzzz help me.
Please tell me about type of braces. My marriage is next year. And my teeth look ugly. Please tell how it can be adjusted.
Can we go for teeth cleaning sessions many times .i have done it years back now I want to go for cleaning as my teeth has so much tarter please help me.
I am getting some amount of blood while brushing from my mouth that is putting my hand into my mouth and cleaning time.
I am 47 year old male, suffering from tongue ulcers frequently from last 3 years after removal of gall bladder. I also experience mild backpain in upper part.
I have fall from my bicycle and my tongue has cut by my teeth in center from up to down. Firstly, it was bleeding but now it is less paining. Please suggest me how to heel the pain.
I am 33 years old and my upper front teeth are have gaps in between, and also one was broken replaced with ceramic one it has become pale yellow, kindly suggest treatment and cost also.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"