Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kranti K
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kranti KYour feedback matters!
Hi ,I am 34 male from Mumbai .from last 2 years I having halitosis problem. I have consulted few dentist and I have gone with 3 root canal treatment and 4 extractions. And every four month cleanings. I have also used many lifter of mouth wash from branded products. But still the same .request you to pls suggest what to do .will be really grateful if you can help me to get rid of bad breathe.
I am 10 years old by an accident my front permanent teeth has broken half will it come again. SHREYANSH PARIDA. CLASS-4.
I have gone through one of my tooth extraction today. Do I need to talk less. I am not having much trouble while talking.
I am a 70 year old male. I have an abscess on the gum near the tooth where root canal was done last year my dentist advise to extract the tooth as it is cracked. A course of antibiotics did not reduce the swelling can I save the tooth?
When I was a child I had a cavity tooth which I covered the cavity with cement now its pain what should I do.
I am 26 years old while sleeping I am getting mouth watering and even though I will do brush twice a day but I am unable to control z suggest me how to get rid from this.
I am getting frequently 2-3 mouth ulcer's in a range of 2 week. Is there any way to stop or reducing this?
I am 23 years old male have a tootheche to present time problem - masoodho ka foolna blood nikalna. Please advise.
Hello sir before six month I went for hiv test for job purpose in government ictc but am anxious coz next day almost 23 hours of hiv test I went for teeth scaling at dentist with same clothes that I wear during hiv test now I am assuming if my clothes contracted some hiv infected blood then dentist touch that blood contaminated area from cloth then put his fingers in my mouth during scaling and touch my gums that were bleeding due to scaling so can I get hiv in this situation, I am paranoid please help me should take another hiv test, is hiv test is warranted in this case?
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.