Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kranthi Kiran GYour feedback matters!
Sciatica suffering from this from last year dint took it seriously but the pain is too danm high now and can not be tolerated.
Hello, Now I got some more trouble as I m already in medication of PCOD. This time m facing something other problem. I have back many since one month ago. I advised by a doctor to do x-ray. My all reports are normal. But" Slight straightening of Lumbar curvature seen" this sentence making me cry. I have searched on net but I didn't got what it is? Perhaps something big problem. Help me doctors please. If there is some vital problem please suggest me what type of specialist should I gone through? help
Sir, I've been suffering back pain and right shoulder joint pain for the past 6 months. Got accident earlier before 7 years ago. Kindly suggest any remedial measures to be taken.
My wife still has severe back pain , even 3 weeks after a normal delivery. What to do to reduce it ?
I have pain all the time in my back bone and from past couple of days in my neck too and I have these several nodes in my body which doesn't cause pain but one which is behind my right ear some time make me uncomfortable I have already consulted with renowned doctor of my city wasted thousands of rupees now I don't have budget to spend on this that's why I searching answers here.
What is sciatica? Please give the suggestion about sciatica and which are the symptoms of it. And how to be healthy from it? And how to prevent it?
I have knee problem which constantly gives clicking sound. It often pains a lot. Did mri scan and x-ray but everything shows normal. Suggest what should I do.
I have a back pain problem after a accident since 2010 if I done some work on my desktop I had a lot of pain in my back I consult many Dr. Bt no improve please tell me what to do?
I am 32 years female, when I wake up in morning I felt some stiffness in my fingers, my rf is positive (106) but pgi chandigarh's doctors says that they didn't find any symptoms of it so they can't give me any medicine. But I have a little pain and stiffness all the time of day. What should I do? Please guide. Thanks.
I suffering by fibromyalgia from 20 years. Heavy mind related and many abnormal Symptoms. Mainly problem lumber disc Area. That area spinal cord twisted and back Spasm, upper back, neck, leg pain, arms, solders And mouth, teeth, eyelids problems.
I am 43 years old I am suffering from Neuropathy and also I have back pain since three months (L3 l4 Mild disc Bulge. I am not able to sit and stand 5 to 8 hours any permanent solution is there please help me and also submitted my Medical Reports.
My left hand is paining since last week whenever I work with it. It is unable to pick things. Suggest something please.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.