Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Komal Mullur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Komal MullurYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I want to increase my height.. Desperately.. please help me out how can I increase my height. Is there any way for the same plzz please plz suggest something..
Some common issues of women juggling with multiple roles are:
- Floating anxiety
- Stress of managing work
- Inability to prioritize work and a piling list of “things to do”
- Inability to fall asleep
- Constant complaint of fatigue and tiredness
- Lack of interest sex
- Extreme feelings of guilt
- Loss of self confidence
- Have realistic expectations from self: even god can’t keep everyone happy.
- Plan and be far sited: before taking up new role be sure and set expectations with your family.
- Seek help from family and spouse: it’s ok to ask your spouse to help. Don’t except that they will understand.
- Nurture independence: ensure you family gains independence including your child, which will reduce your work.
- Take in your plate as much you can: communicate to your family how much you will be able to do. Be assertive.
- Don’t be ashamed of few things that you are unable to do.
- Make your husband your best friend.
- Don’t be afraid to set your expectations from your family.
My lips are very black color, I don't smoke and I don't drink even, but I don't know how I got black color to my lips. please suggest me to reduce black color into red. please suggest.?
I am 63 Male. Do light bending exercises, walking, normal retired activities. Have BP take medicine, no sugar. Backache and stiffness problem, weight gain problem for last one year.
Hello, from last 15 years I am having headache problem, 95 % at night after 9. 30pm. Earlier I was taking only pain killers. Last year I realised that it looks some connection with stomach. when the pain started, I took instant gas relief soluble histac-evt and more water after it. Within mins I had to rush to washroom to clean my stomach. Within minutes the headace also finished. but few times if I have eaten heavy or consumed alcohol, then the histac-evt doesn't work. i have to take pain killer and it takes 2 to 3 hours to settle down. During this period the pain is on extreme presume. The pain is only on the left side of forehead. During pain I can't open left eye, many times water also comes out from left eye. Air, light, sound also disturbs. I met few pvt docters and also consulted neurology dept, pgi few years back. They said its migraine. But from last year experience and even these days experience, I think it's something to do with stomach. My friends told me to consult gastro dept pgi. So I thought to take your advice too. Kindly guide thanks.
Condoms are the best contraceptive measure you take before having sex because unlike other contraceptive measure such as birth control pills, they actually provide almost fool-proof protection against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). However, condoms need to be handled with care because if precaution isn’t taken while putting on the condom, it can cause tears on the surface. Here are 5 things you should know about condoms:
- Size does matter: 'One size fits all' might not be a good approach towards choosing a condom to wear, because thay come in different sizes. You should check the size at the back of the leaflet before buying it because buying a size that isn’t the right fit can result in tears which can put you and your partner at a risk of pregnancy and contracting STDs.
- Condoms do not affect the quality of sex: Contrary to popular belief, condoms do not have any effect on the quality of sex or the level of pleasure you derive from the intercourse. 98% people in a research confirmed this fact. So, not wearing a condom because “it doesn’t feel good” isn’t an excuse anymore.
- Latex allergies are a thing: Some people are predisposed to allergies caused due to the latex which most condoms are made of. Symptoms of latex allergy include itchiness, dryness and lesions on the foreskin. If these symptoms persist, don’t be embarrassed to rush to the doctor because the allergy can worsen and prove to be dangerous.
- The four types of condoms: The most common type of condom is the latex one, but because latex can cause allergies, an alternative material called polyurethane is used to make condoms too. For people who are allergic to both latex and polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms are a good option. The fourth type of condom is the lambskin condom which is made of lamb intestines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!