Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. komal KhannaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of bleeding from nose it happens daily, tell me any suggestions to revive these problem.
While sleeping in the night my nose got freezing by that snoring too much. Can you give some suggestions?
My 23 year old son is having a severe neck pain (with shoulder and back pain) since last night as he had a very rigorous travel by flight. It seems he slept with a wrong posture for an hour because of which all this started. Doctor kindly suggest some safe way out since he has 9 hours of work which he cannot neglect He is also having dizziness. Thankingyou.
I am 23 year old girl I have a problem in my ears its paining a lot please provide me some kind of medicine which will cure me properly.
I has tonsillitis for last_10 years. Can it be cured or not? What is its accurate treatment. Please tell me.
My lower ear of both sides are teared due to prolonged use of heavy ear rings. Is plastic surgery better than normal stitching?
I am having a pain in my throat. I feel it is due to gerd as acid reflux is also present could you advice me the treatment.
I always get sick due to throat infection, I have consulted many doctors but no effective solution, I am using multi vitamins as well but no effect, bodyache also adds trouble with throat infection.
I have a tonsil in throat. Doctor said that do Operation. So operation is one solution? Without operation I am not well? So says how can I well without operation. Please.
I have not breathe properly while sleeping sinus is there for me past 1and half years. But I can't breathe with one side of my nose. I am 26 years of old.
Ser muje 3 4 mahene se gale me halkasa jalan hota hai is ke baad gale ke neche se Le kar chati me kuch mehsus hota hai jaise koi chez andar ki taraf jarahi hai aur Yeh silsila Sara din raita hai phir soo kar utne ke bad 1 2 ganta thek raita hai phir gale me halka jalan shiro hota hai mai bahut pareshan Ho please plz meri help kigiya.
My mother is of 54 years of age and she is suffering from sinus. We tried all option but of no use. Please help.
Dear sir/mam, I am planning to make an another piercing in my ears so can you say on which ear we should wear stud /ear cuff. One ear or both?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding