Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Kodlady Surendra ShettyYour feedback matters!
My age is 38 and ive been working since 10 years in which I have to stand most of the time. (1) I have immense pain in my feet on the heel edges. (2) my palm n fingers also pain. (3) I have migraine (4) my nape bones and right side of the neck also has a lot of pain. Pls advice.
What to do in a fracture if the doctor says that this fracture needs to be operated and if the patient is diabetic and blood pressure patient?
Psoriasis is an auto-immune provocative disease and that is known to primarily affect the skin. The skin lesions basically appear on the skin above the knees and elbow. It is basically classified into 5 types namely plaque, guttate, pustular, inverse and erythrodermic. The major causes of this condition are stress, injury and cold climatic condition.
The skin condition is marked by white scaly patches that appear on the top layer of the skin. Psoriatic arthritis occurs in individuals who suffer from psoriasis for a longer time. The weakening of the immune system of the body is the result of the inflammation of the joints and that cause the Psoriatic arthritis.
Indications of Psoriatic arthritis
- Pain, stiffness and swelling are experienced in the joints of the body and the intensity of the pain can be moderate or mild.
- As a result of inflammation, the joints involved with arthritis problem and are warm when touched
- Pain occurs around the neck as well as the sacrum
- The nails become yellow in color and tend to separate from the nail bed.
Can homeopathy medicines treat psoriatic arthiritis
- Homeopathic treatment is anytime safe for treating Psoriatic arthritis, and that has been evidently proved by the researchers.
- Homeopathy medicines have also helped in the improvement in the quality of the lives of people suffering from the psoriatic arthritis.
- The homeopathic medicines have a definite desirability, and they act well on different tissues as well as organs in our body. It is very important that thorough examination is done by the homeopathic doctor so that good results can be attained.
The different ways by which homeopathic medicines can resolve psoriatic arthritis depend mainly on how persistent the disease is, family history, and how extensive it is. These key features help in determining the rate of curability of psoriatic arthritis. Homeopathy medicines act very well on patients not using conventional medicines. Opting for homeopathy at the earliest once the condition is diagnosed is very beneficial as it provides quick relief.
How helpful are homeopathic medicines
The homeopathic medicines that are used to treat psoriatic arthritis are Thuja occidentalis, Rhus toxicodendron, Radium bromatum, Kali carbonicum and Ledum palustre. These medications not only relieve the pain, but are beneficial in reducing the stiffness and the inflammation.
The progress of the disease is also arrested by the use of homeopathic medicines, which in turn improve the quality of life of the patient and they are able to perform their daily activities properly. The dependency on the pain killers for reducing the pain can be reduced by taking homeopathic medicines.