Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kmk VarmaYour feedback matters!
My son suffering from duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Disease, please tell me how can improvement my son, please suggestion to me thank you.
Hello sir, I am pawan. My body colour so difficult because my neck under colour pour white and neck up Colour brown and I am daily early morning to use - drinking water in Coper glass, neck ,face and my hand apply 1 tablespoon bacon or milk mix and apply in 10 days. I am daily work out to gim in evening to one month. Please doctor solution to my neck up colour.
Am 18 year old I have knee pain in 1 month I use relief solution but that not go away what should I do?
I am 30 year old man I have get a problem in back pain while working on computer please help me for it any medicine or cream.
For the past 3 months both my mid-biceps are paining. I sleep with my arms over my head, flat on my back, mostly. I am not diabetic or hypertensive. It is a constant pain, no change when I either lift something or fold my arms. Kindly advice.
1. Avoid prolonged sitting for more than half hour.
2. Do daily stretching of your calf/hamstrings/lower back muscles.
You will never have back ache in your life again.
Hello sir , my age is 30 , height 5.6, weight 74 , . I have calcaneus (Heel )bone pain when ever I could walk , right heel is heavy pain to compare to left hell . what is this problem.what treatment I should take this problem cure.
I have pain in my knee from last 4 months I have take calcium but nothing happen what should I do now?
Whiplash injuries caused by a sudden jerking of the head forwards and then backward which lead to the stretching of the soft tissues of the neck beyond the limits can cause severe neck pain.
May be I'm suffering with back ache. When I lift bucket and then if I stand straight I'm feeling painful.
I am 31 years old male, I have joint pain in my left hand (shoulder and elbow), lot of hair fall, low stamina. Can you please explain why am I facing this problem and a solution.
Continuing burp from last 10 hours, Now slightly back pain is also started near waist mostly, and if trying to stop the burp then problem in breathing have to open the big mouth to breathe. Suggestions please
I'm a 25 year old guy, I get knee pain only on the left leg, this may be due to cricket matches that I play, how do I go about relieving the pain and strengthening my bones. Do I need to see a doctor or is it normal for physically active people? Will good calcium intake help?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.