Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore SiddarajuYour feedback matters!
very good doctor. explained all the treatments to be done . and is very professional. only disadvantage is to get his appointment is very difficult as he is very busy.i waited almost 9 days.
Can I use colgate painout. Because my teeth pains a lot. And I have lost my 3 teeth. Do not know which paste is god for us suggest me. Pls tell me how can I get instant relief from pain. Becau my exams are coming and I am having prblm.
Sir I have gum bleeding problem, mouth gives smell, muscle has decreased or disorder What I have to do for it.
Smoking is a phenomenon where the smoke emanated from a burning substance, usually tobacco, is inhaled. Smoking is a major cause for multiple diseases such as lung cancer, mouth cancer, blood pressure disorders etc.
Smoking tends to limit the capabilities of the immune system and this makes it easier for various diseases to affect the body. Smoking can lead to problems in the teeth where the gum tissues that attach the bone with the teeth are affected. This may cause the blood flow to the gums to be impaired and affect the functioning of the teeth.
The changes that the teeth undergo due to smoking are -
1. It may increase teeth sensitivity.
2. Smoking causes the teeth to be pulled away from the gums.
3. It can result in swollen and bleeding gums.
4. It may cause pain while chewing food.
5. Bone loss around the jawline occurs in smokers.
6. It can result in stained teeth and bad breath.
Disorders related to the teeth caused by smoking
There are various disorders of the teeth which are directly linked to smoking, they are -
- Mouth cancer - in this condition tumors are formed in the mouth
- It can cause plaque to accumulate in the teeth
- It may cause gum disease that can result in tooth loss
- It may interfere with healing period of any dental treatment
- It reduces the success rates of teeth implants
- Sweeteners present in the tobacco can also cause tooth decay
The effects of smoking on the tooth can be minimized by avoiding smoking altogether. Apart from that, following proper dental hygiene such regular brushing and flossing of the teeth will keep the teeth healthy. Avoiding smoking also reduces chances of lesion leukoplakia (white patches near teeth and gums).
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN
I am a 28 yrs old male suffering from loose bleeding gums. Off late, I have undergone teeth scaling but I am afraid the same problem is going to arise. What precautions should I take?
I have problem in my teeth when I brush teeth there is blood in my teeth and I have bad breath. Please give me good medicines.
I am a 32 yeras old female. My mom was suffering from some fibrosis when I was a kid. The same was cured but she has been suffering from oral health issues for decades. I am also suffering from sm problem in my gums for a decade now. When I wake up in the morning, I spit blood. That has been given out from my gums. Rest of the day, I face no problems from the gums. For this I hv consulted a couple of doctors also. But the solution is scaling only. And use of hexidine mouth wash. Any permanent solution to this?
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.