Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male and im staying in rural areas and here fluoride water only get thats the reason my going yellow color please help me. And suggest me some tooth paste, and tablets.
I am 35 years old male. My teeth are very sensitive. I am finding difficult to chew and eat food. I tried several home remedies and changed my tooth paste also but still the same problem remains. Please help me with this problem. Thanks Akhter.
There is some accumulation of dead cells under the of molar teeth of the lower jaw in both sides in my mouth. Many times I feel pain and also feel pain when placing my upper jaw on the lower. Is this a serious problem or will get to normal? I have done filling to both the teeth. After filling this type of problem is arising. Many of the doctors saying that it is due to cold? what to do?
I am 62 years old suffering from hyperacidity and indigestion. Constant toothache. What should I do? medicine like dompan helps only for few hours.
At the age of 23 or 24 for girl the teeth straightening (Braces) is possible? It is effective or the teeth will be straight after completing treatment? How many months needed to complete treatment?
Doctor I have some communication problem due to uncontrollable saliva generated in my mouth. So others can't hear my words clearly. And I can't speak some words also. How can control saliva?
I am having a white layer coating on my tongue and because of this I could not taste food. Also I feel a bit lazy.
Hi, I had an ulcer at the base of my foot due to a misfit footwear. With due course of time, that ulcer itself got cured but now I have started to get tiny miniscule bump like spots on the base of my feet which are very painful. These sore spots are like growing from inside the skin. Let me mention again they are very tiny just of a size of a pimple and are like a lump of tissue. THESE ARE NOT CORNS. Earlier it appeared as a couple of spots exactly on the point where the ulcer was but now it has increased to a number of 12 at nearby points of that area. What should I do?
I don't know what this symptoms are about? Whenever I run or walk fast the internal heat which produce in my body lead to warmth in my mouth which further lead to bloody saliva.
How to get rid of stinking mouth. Due to consumption of tobacco after 2 hrs of brushing my mouth starts stinking. How to get rid of tobacco habit. Pls help.
I accidentally bites my inner side of lower lips. After 2-3 days, it coverts into mouth ulcer. Mouth ulcer is der from last 4-5 days. What is treatment for it? What medication should I take for it? Is antibiotic like ofloxacin required for mouth ulcer?
Doctor mere mouth me chhale pad jate hai bar bar iski vajah pata nahi chalti muje please muje koi ilaj bataiye.
My mouth becomes completely dry during night while sleeping. I am getting up once in two hours to drink water. I am not having this problem during daytime.
I have deeper cavity in my teeth. I found many articles on internet to heal and cure it. I do oil pulling since 6 months it does brighten my teeth but not reversing decay. I know dentist will say filling it. I heard that kapalbhati can cure it. I want ans from yoga expert or ayurvedacharya on it.
While I drink something hot like tea and after sometime I drink water it feels like my teeth are panning.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!