Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore N LYour feedback matters!
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.
Hello sir! What is the side effect of masturbation. Masturbation is good or bad tell me pls. And how many time masturbation in a month. Pls tell me sir properly. Thanks.
My mother was having bleeding in urine after CT scan doctor found some mass lesson and did cystoscopy. But now they r saying its malignant. I have attached reports to know what should be done.
Hello doctor, dis is regarding my nephew newly born on 8thsep is diagnosed as jaundice. Doctor pls tell me that how jaundice happens? N how can be cured.
Western culture's understanding of carrots being 'good for the eyes' is one of the few we got right. #carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin a in the liver. #vitamin a is transformed in the retina, to rhodopsin, a purple pigment necessary for night vision.
Beta-carotene has also been shown to protect against macular degeneration and senile cataracts. A study found that people who eat the most beta-carotene had 40 percent lower risk of macular degeneration than those who consumed little.
#helps prevent cancer
Studies have shown carrots reduce the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
Falcarinol is a natural pesticide produced by the carrot that protects its roots from fungal diseases. Carrots are one of the only common sources of this compound. A study showed 1/3 lower cancer risk by carrot-eating mice.
Slows down aging
The high level of beta-carotene acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It helps slows down the aging of cells.
#promotes healthier skin
Vitamin a and antioxidants protects the skin from sun damage. Deficiencies of vitamin a cause dryness to the skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin a prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
5. Help prevent infection
Carrots are known by herbalists to prevent infection. They can be used on cuts-shredded raw or boiled and mashed.
6. Promotes healthier skin (from the outside)
Carrots are used as an inexpensive and very convenient facial mask. Just mix grated carrot with a bit of honey. See the full recipe here: carrot face mask.
7. Prevents heart disease
Studies show that diets high in carotenoids are associated with a lower risk of heart disease. Carrots have not only beta-carotene but also alpha-carotene and lutein.
The regular consumption of carrots also reduces cholesterol levels because the soluble fibers in carrots bind with bile acids.
8. Cleanses the body
Vitamin a assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body. It reduces the bile and fat in the liver. The fibers present in carrots help clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
9. Protects teeth and gums
It's all in the crunch! carrots clean your teeth and mouth. They scrape off plaque and food particles just like toothbrushes or toothpaste. Carrots stimulate gums and trigger a lot of saliva, which, being alkaline, balances out the acid-forming, cavity-forming bacteria. The minerals in carrots prevent tooth damage.
10. Prevents stroke
From all the above benefits it is no surprise that in a Harvard university study, people who ate more than six carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those who ate only one carrot a month or less.