Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore KumarYour feedback matters!
My job profile demands me to sit for more than 8 hours five days a week. I am suffering from back ache since few years which is increasing, in spite of the fact that I have been taking medicines after consulting my family physician. He has advised me to wear vista care abdominal belt as well and recommended pills and ointment several times. But the relief is temporary. Could you please suggest some long-time relief giving medicines? I am also gaining weight due to my job profile. My weight is 58 kg height is 5 ft, age 36 years. Also I am suffering from diabetes while my father was also a diabetic patient. Is this hereditary?
Pain in left shoulder till heart. Some strange marks on the shoulders. Like I was heard. It reddish in color.
Hello doctor, I was having viral fever with arthritis last month but still I have pain in my joint specially in legs and waist. I am also taking medicine i. E Indocap S. R, Anleo-DSR and Z3 Plus. And I am also taking pregnancy treatment so for that I am taking Progynova, Aspirin and Argiprime powder. So please tell me how could I get relief from pain. Thank you.
Dear sir/mam, I am 42 yrs old male. Since last two weeks, I am suffering from mild pain under my thighs and also towards foot downwards. I do regular walk in the morning around 3 km. Kindly provide me your kind guidance. Thank you.
Hi everyone, I have pain in right knee. When I am sitting down for 20-25 minutes legs crossed, I am unable to keep my right knee straight after that; it bends a little. I am 65. Please advise
I am 25 year old guy, from india. I had backpain last few days. What should I do, please help me out of this?
I can't sleep at night unless I put billow below the waist. I am so disturbed from the waist pain. The position is not right side of waist just above hips.
I am having a severe leg pain for few day, tried few sprays and ointments still nothing cured anyone suggest me a good remedy please.
I am having daily high blood pressure medicine, (TELMA 40. I was earlier taking Metpure xl50 for the last 2 years. But changed to Telma 40 2 months back. I am overweight by 10-15 kg. I.e. I am 86 kg. I thought of doing walking and some exercise but few Dr. Asked me to take pre caution as I am a high BP patient. How do I reduce my weight and also keep BP under control.
Mera foot ka operation huaa tha uske bad rud nikala phir 6 month tak dard nahi huaa ab dard hota hai kyu ?
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.