Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am having pain in my knees for the last 2 months I have tried everything to get relief from this but nothing happened so please suggest me to get relief.
Sir/Madam I injured my shoulder 2 years ago while weight lifting in a gym. It looked like a normal strain and I underwent for physiotherapy for one and a half month. My symptoms did not improve at all. I left the gym after that. If I rest my shoulders I do not feel pain but whenever I try to do some physical activity like trying to lift something or throwing a ball while playing cricket, I feel pain and weakness in my shoulder. I feel this pain also while combing my hair and for any overhead activity. I am 26 years old. My digital xray for the same problem came out to be normal. My question is that why is my shoulder not healing at all. During sleep also I feel pain sometimes in my shoulder. What is the cure. please help.
Am 5months pregnant feeling numbness. By normal sit also in legs and hands. And am feeling lot of heat in stomach. please refer me healthy diet.
I have a own business and in this I have to work whole day without sitting. Now I have alot of pian in my knee joints What will I have to do?
How to I correct my knee knots (joints) according to Defence criteria knee joints doesn't touch each other for balance. Is any exercise to correct knee joints? Or other remedies?
I am suffering from sciatica or slip disc for the last two months. My back pain is unbearable. Its starting from back then go towards back of my thigh and legs. please give me some tips or ideas, how it will cure.
Sir/mam I have pain in my knee from last 6 month. I feel that when I take morning walk of few kilometer then I feel good 2-3 days. But after that again I feel pain again. I also tried some Ayurvedic oil but my problem is steel going on. Please help.
I have back pain from many days due to which I am unable to stand for a long time. I am also unable to bend my pain.
Sir I'm working as a manager in sales department so daily I travelled around 60 kilometers by using bike. But last 2 months I'm suffering from back pain I'm using so many medicines homeopathy ayurveda medicines are also not a better result still I'm suffering from pain and not even standing also some time problematic please try to help if your in Hyderabad I will come and meet you.
I had cesarean when my baby boy was nine months of pregnancy. Now he is five month baby. Now I am having severe backache. What can I do?
Is that any solution of my back bone is getting day buy day bend soldier gets bend. Plzz help me can you help me.
Now I am 68, in 2013 may-2nd., due to blocks in the blood running to brain. Now health wise, I am comfort but my left shoulder joints giving some problems by not allowing lift up & while bath - hand not allowing to my back for cleaning and giving discomforts for washing after tools. I am doing some exercises as per my Dr's advise with the help of an Physiotherapist for the past 6 months. But no improvement.
While exercising (to cure the numbness in my left leg and foot) my left leg and foot actually experience tingling. Is it due to the problem being cured or the opposite. Do I continue the exercises?
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.