Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Sir, give me tips about preventing body weight for my sister which is 24 year old and also tips for fitted body.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.