Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore Kumar K HYour feedback matters!
I am 18 and I am having problem having proper muscle growth. I mean I very slim guy. I tried out workouts for long. But it did not work. I also looked after increasing my diet but still I feel no improvement. I request to give me an advice.
I am working in an Software company and for 10 hrs I sit in front of computer which is leading to weight and fats gain. Even I am having PCOD problem. Suggest me how to control weight gain.
I am suffering from dizziness since last 8 months mri and other test are normal and it is for 24 hours medicine doesn't work pls I need answer from nuroligist that it will be lifetime I am 28 years old I have hypothyroid and when it was 150 I started taking pills and thyropale tablet and it came down within 15 days and my dizziness and vertigo problem started and I took so much tention of thyroid those days what is the cause behind my chronic dizziness and vertigo.
My aunt is having a stomach infection treatment is going on but there is no relaxation still stomach pain and gas problem so please help me doctor.
I am 24 years old since 3 months onwards my hair fall is too hight. Can you tell me how prevent this hair fall completely. Suggest me some diet control foods.
My body to too thin and height also Small. What I do to make a perfect body and height. Give me some solutions.
I am 26 years girl. My problem is so much hair fall upto 500numbers in a day. I have dandruff in my scalp .i used loreal total repair shampoo for hair wash. Now my scalp is visible after hair tie. What can I do.
I am 62 years old, for the last 6 years suffering from psoriasis I had taken ayurvedic, allopathy medicines no relief and no cure, is there any conclusive medicine for the full eradication of the diseases ?
I am very slim and I want to gain weight for smart look and wanted to impress someone else what can I do.
Hi. I am k suresh 24 years aged I hav been suffering with back pain since 1 mnth I been used several ointments and pain relief pills. Give me any suggestions to get rid off frm my backpain. Tq.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: It stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: It is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: It refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: Insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety: Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.