Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore K.SYour feedback matters!
My heart bit is slightly faster than normal. What should I do for overcome it to the normal stage? My heart beats are nearly 100.
1. Get the right cholesterol tests:
Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe light and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won't tell you this.
2. Check for Metabolic Syndrome:
• Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point -- if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem
• If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome.
• If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than four, then you have metabolic syndrome.
• Do a glucose insulin challenge test.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed).
5. Get Good Quality Sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health.
6. Use Supplements to Support Healthy Cholesterol Particle Size. These include:
• A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take three capsules twice a day.
• 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day.
• 2000 IU of vitamin D3 a day at maximum. (Some people recommend less -- consult your doctor.)
• 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day.
• 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
• Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take one capsule with each meal.
7. Consider Using High Dose Niacin or Vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor's prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size.
8. Use Low-Dose Statins ONLY If You Have Had Heart Disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage.
Baidyanath's rumartho gold is to be taken under medical guidance by patients having high bp. Can I give it to my wife aged 62, for knee-joint pain. Her bp and sugar is under control with allopathic meds. She is over-weight too.
I am 28 year old I have a problem of high blood pressure My ear is ringing every time and I am loosing my memory day by day and also I am going to very much lazy and felling burden in my head What I do now please treat me.
I am 47 kgs in weight and 5'1 in height. Is my weight in right proportion as of height. And please suggest a proper diet (breakfast, lunch,dinner) containing less calories and cholesterol .
My mom is suffering form high pressure and sugar and became very unhealthy so what should she do to get rid from all above disease and get back healthy again?
My mother has high blood pressure and its fluctuating all the time. Is it necessary to checkup from heart specialist?
If a coronary artery, say, RCA has a diffused blockage i.e.100% blockage through out the RCA ; bypass surgery is possible (beneficial) for that RCA or not ?
Mujhe pichle 20 dino se chest mein pain hora hai. Saans bhi tooti tooti rehti hai. Neend bhi acche se nahi aa rahi h aur ghabrahat , heart beat bahut tez ho jaati hai. Please batayein aisa kyun ho ra h.
I am diabetes patient my age 24 any problems how to control my blood pressure please help me I wanna talk to you.
In the Cold Weather, the vessels of the body shrinks, with the result High Blood Pressure increases. How to check the shrinking of Vessels in the Cold Weather and increase in High Blood Pressure?
Hello I am shekhar tiwari last year a operation of angioplasty done in October month and a stent placed in there. Yesterday I checked up my cholesterol BP and sugar it is 239 (cholesterol) BP 100/123 n sugar is 100 is it are normal? Please help me out.
My heart rate is high around 85 to 100 bps and blood pressure is around 130/90 (variate to upward) after the car accident last year (Jan 2016). Subsequent to that I go for the check up to Cardio Doctor. He suggest me for the proper diet, quit smoking/alcohol and not to worry as everything is normal with your heart. However since then I used to feel this high palpitation which lead me to anxiety. Suggest me Doctor what to do? As I even started cardiac and gym. I am 32 years old and my earlier profession was the Branch manager of the bank. From Bangalore.
I am 24 years old male. From past few weeks my BP is systolic 130-140 and diastolic 80-90. My egc, echo, Doppler test are normal. My ldl cholesterol is high (141) and having acne problem. I am really tensed what is the reason for high bp?
I am suffering from diabetes and because of this bad cholesterol increased. Please suggest medication to control cholesterol.
On an average a person consumes nearly 800 calories daily from added sugar. This does not just include natural sugar found in fruits or milk but the processed sweet sugar as well, that is added to cakes, tea, coffee, confectionery and even pasta sauce and salad dressing. However, it is possible that you can limit your sugar intake or even quit it to get some truly amazing benefits.
When you take this hard decision, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as mild depression, anxiety or restlessness. But if you remain adamant and continue with your decision, your body will soon show some incredible results that you couldn't have imagined.
Here are a few of them:
1. Your heart will beat happily
Sugar raises insulin levels that activate the responses of sympathetic nervous system thereby elevating your bp and heart rate. When you cut down on sugar, your ldl cholesterol will decrease by 10% and triglycerides will reduce by 20-30%. And your risk of heart attack will reduce manifold.
2. Your weight fluctuations will be gone
With the exception of fruits, sugar is mostly present in processed or high-carb foods that contain loads of other unwanted constituents like fat etc.
So when you quit sugar, your body has to no longer worry about those unwelcome calories and your weight will stop moving right and left across the scale.
3. Digestion will become efficient
When you quit sugar, the digestive system becomes more efficient. Since your stomach and intestines have to no longer worry about those difficult to digest processed foods, their abilities and functioning improves. Even your colon begins to work better, may be you take more trips to the restroom, so things get even more on track.
4. No more acne troubles
Sugar triggers acne troubles. When you cut it down, you will no longer be troubled by those zits that dampen your looks. Your skin will actually clear up, cracks will disappear and you will get a healthier skin.
5. You will no longer have sweet craving
With sugar, there is a huge negative, as you enjoy sweets, you crave for more sweets. But if you quit sugar, slowly you will begin to avoid foods that contain sugar and as a result, whenever you will eat anything that has sugar, it will taste over sweet and you will not be able to have large portions. This means no more cravings for sugar!