Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from continuous mouth watering i. e spit in hinder as we say help me to stop mouth took permanently.
I brush my teeth twice a day but I have noticed that my teeth colour has become yellow which was not the case earlier. What should I do?
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.
Many times from my mouth smell comes and I brush everyday. Please tell me how can I get rid from this?
Our teeth are most definitely, vital for our living. Our everyday choices, pertaining to our lifestyle would call for changes, adjustments and lots of sacrifices without them. Though, a number of replacement options are available for the people with missing teeth, the most recommended are dental implants. Ask why?
They are simply the ideal solution due to their look and feel, which is similar to the natural teeth.
What happens if replacement is not considered?
To prevent the nasty repercussions from occurring, it is necessary that any missing teeth are replaced in time. Though, the symptoms of problems due to missing teeth only appear to be superficial in the early stages, the long term effects may certainly prove to be quite severe.
Some of the short term consequences of missing teeth are as follows:
- People with missing teeth tend to feel self-conscious or even embarrassed at times, while they talk to others or smile.
- Problem in speech is a common issue that may arise due to tooth loss.
- When teeth are missing, people find it difficult to consume some certain food types. These may include ones which contain some essential nutrients, hence leading to possible malnutrition.
- Increased wear or stress can also lead to the weakening of the teeth that are remaining.
- People with tooth loss find it difficult to chew the food properly.
- When teeth are missing, there is movement of the teeth that remain, to compensate for the gap places created. This leads to ugly looking gap teeth.
Though, these were the short term issues, the major consequence of not getting any lost teeth replaced is the gradual bone loss. Our teeth are firmly embedded in the jaw bone. Chewing and biting are the constant uses, which are required by the jaw bone to remain hale and hearty as well as active. You may believe it or not, be it at the beginning or at the end; the major focus is not on the teeth, but on the bones.
Maintaining form as well as density of the bone requires regular stimulation, coming from the teeth, as mentioned above. The contact with teeth causes small stresses, which the periodontal ligament transmits to the bone and prompts its continual rebuilding as well as remodelling. When any missing teeth are not replaced, it leads to the gradual deterioration in the jaw bones, over time. This not only results in facial shape changes but also will eventually burn a huge hole in your pockets, as increased complications will also lead to increased costs required for rectifying the problems.
So, now it's up to you. Choose healthy and wise. Go for teeth replacement at the earliest, if and when, need arises.
Parts of a tooth are falling day by day but the fallen part gets filled afterwards and the tooth becomes ok. Sometimes gets bleeding and pain. Also has gingivitis in the same.
In mouth some different fraches and holes and red skin effects Please better solution for me I cannot eat food and other items.Please tell.
My friend is suffering from mouth odor, sometime suddenly blood come. what will he do? kindly give your expert opinion.
Orthodontist is a specialist who is qualified in the diagnosis, prevention & treatment of teeth and facial irregularities and with the help of braces and wires, bringing the teeth in a perfect position giving you a beautiful smile.
Orthodontists complete a 5 year dental GRADUATE program (B.D.S.) & then 3 years of formal POST GRADUATE (M.D.S.) training in Orthodontics . For braces treatment be it for you or your child, visit a local orthodontist in your city.