Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor Kumar K HullattiYour feedback matters!
I did straightening and after that I had dandruff in my hair and I have lost a lot of volume of my hair! I have hairfall alot. What should I do for my hairfall and dandruff treatment?
How do I gain weight? Inspite of doing gym regularly, eating bananas, milk, proper diet, hardly any difference. My digestion is very fast, food gets digested instantly. Do I need to do something or take homeopathy for slowing the digestion thing?
Hello Dr, I want to increase my sex power & stamina. Please advise me best herbal supplement for good result.
Im having hholes in middle of the teeth n having pain when im taking cool and hot items please help me.
The liver is enlarged in size measures approx. 16 cm craniocaudally and show diffuse reduction in attenuation on non contrast images suggestive of fatty changes.
Sir. Mera weight bahot badh gya h. Want to reduce any how. Want to be slip and fit for defense as I am a defense aspirant.
I am 47 female having depression suddenly I want to cry a lot suddenly I get upset, suddenly so much anger that I don't care what will happen next moment.
How to lose the weight am 20 year old my weight is 82 so I want to loss my and looking good so pls give some tips to looking start.
I am suffering from tennis elbow. When I consult with orthopaedic doctor he told me. I am suffering from 3 months ago. Kindly give me some advice for medicines.
My skin colour over the joints such as knees and elbow are darker shades which seems to fade away a little during winter. So my question is is it due to some deficiency in diet? If so then how can I make up for it?
She is having pain in her teeth. She is just 8 years old. Some spot is on her teeth. So what is the reason. She is using mineral water. But eat chocolate and ice cream. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Birth control pills commonly known as hormonal pills, oral contraceptive pills, or just pill's are an effective female hormonal birth controlling pill. Young women and adolescent girls are very frequently prescribed birth control pills for heavy or irregular menstrual flow, acne, PMS, hormone therapy, menstrual cramps. In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual flow due to hormonal changes, often birth control pills are given to lower the hormones and bring them within normal range. This also regulates the menstrual flow. Often adolescent girls who do not respond to acne treatment are prescribed hormonal pills. Also, these are given to girls who have endometriosis, irregular periods, and genetic conditions like Turner's syndrome.
Concerns associated with pills:
1) Do the Pills have any health benefits: Yes, it has benefits like treatment of PCOS, acne, regulates menstrual flow, decreases cramps, and lowers the risk of cancers and anemia (know more about anemia affect on health).
2) What are the side effects of the pill: Mostly it has no major problem as such. Pills containing estrogen might increase the risk of developing clots in eyes, lungs, and legs. If a woman complains of ACHES then she should be taken to the emergency.
A Abdominal pain
C Chest pain
H Headache along with dizziness and weakness
E Eye problems along with problems in speech
S Severe pain in the thigh or calf
3) Is there a risk of developing stroke or heart attacks while using the pill: A healthy woman who does not smoke and is on pills does not have any risk of getting a stroke or a heart attack. Smoking should be avoided when birth control pills have been prescribed.
4) Are there chances of getting cancer: Taking birth control pills actually protects the woman against ovarian and uterus cancer. Some experts also feel that the pill also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
5) Does the pill cause blood clots: Yes, there is little risk of developing clots in the legs. In adolescent girls the risk of forming clots is 5-50 per 100,000 every year. In pregnant women the risk is 4.3-10 folds more than those who do not use the pill.
6) Does the pill cause birth defects: The pill has not been associated with any birth defects and also does not harm the health of the child.
7) How does the pill help in irregular menstrual flow and acne:
In case of irregular menstruation the pill helps by regulating the menstrual cycle to every 28 days. It also helps to reduce the amount and the length of the menstruation.
The hormones present in the pill help to stop the acne. OTC or prescribed drugs can be taken for moderate to severe acne.