Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor Kumar K HullattiYour feedback matters!
My mother has blood cancer (leukaemia) she is getting her treatment (only medicines no change) from Vellore. But she experiences heavy pain in back legs hips and also heavy flow during her periods please tell me how to treat her.
What are the symptoms of the malaria disease? And what are the remedies if someone is suffering from malaria? Please tell me.
I am frustrated due to extreme hair loss during this few months I am worried of getting bald soon from my forehead also my hair roots pain a lot while them even gently.
I have diabetes. My sugar levels are getting lo. I am taking sugar, glucose, chocolates etc. But still the level is not increasing. What should I do.
I have nightfall problem and it eventually comes either once or twice in a week. Due to it scar and pimples comes on my face. Also my penis gets erected frequently on the situation like when I think of some sexual content, or watching porn, look kissing scene, even some time when I see a girl or talk to her and watery liquid comes out and the last one even also when I am writing this all my penis is erect.
I am feeling ghabrahat these days. Gas ias also producing and in morning when I am taking warm water its comes out. I am taking depression medical etizest 0.25 mg in morning and amitop 10 mg and dexinal plus in night since 10 oct 2016. I am already since 4 months and suddenly this happen. How I remove this ghabrahat naturally.
What should I do to keep my stomach healthy? I try various remedy for the same. These days I drink lemon water mixed with honey. As I am a thin 24 years boy, will that drink will benefit my stomach in any way? Please suggest.
Father complain of fatigue on walking and exertion. Hemoglobin of father is 6.6 Peripheral smear is microcytic hypochromic picture Serum ferritin and serum iron is low with increased TIBC levels. Vitamin b12 is normal Vitamin d3 level is low around 6 He is known case of hypertension with diabetes. Please suggest treatment.
I'm a twenty year old boy from Puri. I am loosing my hair continuously since last 6months. Please suggest me proper medication.
I am 28 years male my head hair and beard hair started turning into grey m very worried about it. What is the reason is there any remedy for it.
I ve completed 22 years as of jun'17 n m not even 5 inch but ma weigh is 52 kgs. I wanna grow taller at least for 2 to 3 inch kindly help me on it.
I done root canal 2 months before, now it shows colour change in my teeth. What should I di? Is it neccesry to do cap on my teeth? Reply soon.
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi sir/madam. My wife had Cesarean delivery in January 2017. Now it is 4 months for my baby. My doubt is can my wife eat fruits. Can you please suggest me which fruits to be eat after Cesarean delivery. Will it be any effect to the baby if she eats fruits. please suggest me and do favour.
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here!