Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kishan

Dentist, Bangalore

Dr. Kishan Dentist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Kishan
Dr. Kishan is an experienced Dentist in Koramangala, Bangalore. You can visit him at Chisel Dental Clinic-Koramangala in Koramangala, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Kishan on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Chisel Dental Clinic-Koramangala

#224, First Floor, 1st Main, Koramangala 7th Block. Landmark: Lane Opposite Star BazaarBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kishan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have sensitive teeth. I am using sensodyne from past six months, but still facing sensitive problem can any one suggest other methods.

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Surat
I think you should show it to your dentist. If he feels correct, he can do some necessary feelings to cover those sensitive areas. Sensodyne is not the solution to all kind of sensitivity. Avoid self medication and consult a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old I I have bone loss in my lower gums as a result of being on long term steroids and possibly some periodontal problems. This has caused my 2 lower teeth to become loose.

Dentist, Vadodara
For gum infection, go for professional scaling and polishing. If the condition is much worse you might require flap surgery on gums. If the mobility of the tooth is more, than its better to remove it n get the artificial implanted.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, please refer a good toothpaste to reduce tooth decay and black color holes on teeth's.

Dentist, Bangalore
Any toothpaste containing fluoride is good for tooth. Fluoride helps to prevent decay. But if once you got decay, it cant be cured by toothpaste or any medicine. You have to go for filling of teeth only.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently I noticed a symmetry in my TMJ. There is no pain, no clicking sound. How would it be treated? By braces or surgery? Your insight on my case would be really appreciated.

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
If it is a structural abnormality & you have been observing lately you need to consult a cosmetic surgeon & if it is temporarily then you need to know soft tissue swelling which might be from parotids underlying gums or local skin. So first understand actual swelling & its origin confirm it then look for a treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere teeth yellow q h m kitne try karta hu clean hone ko hota hi nahi h. Why my teeth are yellow I am try all type of colgate and creams.

Dentist, Vijayawada
Yellowish color is usually due to deposition of a hardened layer of dirt on your teeth called as tartar. This can b easily removed by professional cleaning that exposes your natural tooth color.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. My teeth are yellowish suggest me perfect product for whitening. Or if I will clean it by the dentist how much it cost.

First of all quit smoking if ur addicted..quit chewing tobacco..dont drink much tea and coffee..brush atlst 3 times..brush with revolving Brussels.. At night brush with baking soda and rinse ur mouth with lemon water..rinse ur mouth every time after u take food...use whitening toothpaste...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to fix my two big front teeth. They are very big and I want to make them smaller. IIs it possible ?

Certified Implantologist, B.D.S
Dentist, Vapi
I want to fix my two big front teeth. They are very big and I want to make them smaller. Is it possible ?
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a very bad mouth odour. I am 43 years old. Female. I have got teeth cleaned and they say there is no problem in my denture. Every half an hour once I have to use the mouth wash to get rid of this odour please help.

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS, Medicine
Dentist, Mohali
Well you need to visit a prosthodontist! you need to get a dental checkup. Get teeth cleaned. If there is any decay or cavity get them treated. Sometimes your denture act as a source of infection so I suggest you to go for flexible dentures which are without wires and easy to maintain. Discard your old denture and please visit a specialist dentist. Also drinks lots of water. Avoid eating garlic &onion, brush twice daily!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi i'm 22years, female. Last month suddenly I lost my weight, had light fever and cough too. From past five days while i'm brushing blood is coming from my mouth when I spit. I'm scared. Can you please tel me what would be the reason? should I consult a doctor? to which specialist I had to consult?

MDS Prosthodontics
Dentist, Delhi
Go to a dentist for a oral check up, if he says that its not due to oral factors then you need to see a general physician. And dont worry, things will become alright as soon as your diagnosis is made and treatment begins.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Once I drank hot coffee or tea around 3-4 months ago since then my tongue has become very sensitive I feel more sour taste than before and sometimes it's too much sour feel in the taste buds. Help me

A.C.C.I - Accredited and Certified Course in Implantology, MDS - Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Jammu
Good afternoon , A dental visit to a Dental Specialist - Oral Medicine, Diagnosis and Dental Radiologist - is need of the hour so that you can be examined and your problem sorted out. Please visit one in your city.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old a boy and I am suffering from sensitivity in my tooth. I can't even drink a glass of cold water. What can I do?

Dentist, Delhi
Apply thermokind f paste with your finger on all teeth and leave it for five minutes than use brush daily. You will feel better result in a week.
43 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth are in yellow color. So that I'm feeling so irritating when I see my teeth what should I do for my teeth to see the teeth are in white color. Please suggest me.

Certified BPS Dentist
Dentist, Trivandrum
Two treatments one is bleaching if it is yellow in colour and if yellow colour is due to defect in teeth then you can do metal free ceramic crowns which will give excellent colour.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is swelling on my gums and doctor diagnosed it as per. Let me know the effective medicine on this.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Med alone will not help get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What I have to do?the bleeding is happens when i brush,n it happens every morning.

Dentist, Bangalore
You r having gingivitis. U have to go for a dental cleaning. Gingivitis usually clears up after a thorough professional cleaning ,as long as you continue good oral hygiene at home brush your teeth with soft bristle toothbrush and do flossing . Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a dental problem in my front tooth. I front tooth broken, so I put a cap .I want to ask you that cap not create any problem ?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
If the tooth breaks, have the tooth contoured. Fill the crack in. Place a crown on your tooth. If the tooth has been badly damaged and the nerve or pulp is exposed, the dentist may have to perform a root canal to save the tooth. If the tooth has been severely damaged, it may have to be extracted. Actually crown protects your tooth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Consumption of hard and crunchy food items should be avoided when one is undergoing orthodontic treatment.

I have pain in my upper teeth from last 3 weeks. Doctor suggest me going for root canal. What can I do please suggest me

Dentist, Bangalore
If dentist has suggested root canal, then you should go for it. Root canal is only the way to save your tooth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some pain in my mouth and also yellowness on that. What is the problem. Please describes the solutions clearly.

Dentist, Gurgaon
You might have huge amount of tarter / deposit on your teeth. Kindly get cleaning done. You might have pain in third molar. Kindly get yourself checked by dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old and having gum bleeding since last 05 years . It bleeds when brush also. Please suggest me treatment. There is black spots also appears since one year

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Hello Thanks for the Query Bleeding Gums are usually because of accumulation of plaque and tartar on tooth surfaces. If It's only Gingivitis than you need to undergo Scaling and root planning(Professional teeth cleaning) If it's phyorrea you need to undergo scaling as well as flap procedure depending upon the condition. For thet same Visit a Periodontist(GumSpecalist) He can help you better in this case. And do change your brushing technique as faulty/wrong technique leads to accumulation of plaque and tartar Thank you Dr.Aman Bhatia
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, there is akal daad growing in my mouth. Wht should I do its giving too much pain.

MDS - Orthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Jamshedpur
Hello" akal daad" or wisdom teeth are notorious for causing pain and discomfort in most people. The most common cause for the problem is insufficient space in the jaws for the eruption of teeth. The tissue covering the tooth often gets inflamed due to trauma or poor oral hygiene and causes pain and difficulty in mouth opening. If your problem has persisted for more than six months I will advise you to visit an oral surgeon who will take an x ray and analyse its chances of eruption. If it looks unlikely that the tooth will erupt then it will be prudent to get it surgically removed. For the time being try to maintain good oral hygiene by brushing after every meal. All the best.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed