Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KiranjeetYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 6 years old and 18 kg she is having motions 4 to 5 times in an hour. What medicine shall I give to control motions.
My baby has completed six month. Please advice diet plan for him. N also how much quantity should be given initially.
In 6th week of my baby, doctor gave her "Rota vac, easy five, pnemococal vaccines; IPV doesn't given. Can we take that vaccine in next month?
My two month old daughter is suffering from constipation. She is feeding well and passing urine properly, but due to not passing motion, she cries whole night.
After DPT vaccination fever of my 3.5 months old baby weighing 5.9 kg raised to 101. Dr. Asked to give 2 ml of ibugesic plus as fever was not dropping with other paracetamol syrup. I have given him 2 ml but now I have read on internet Ibugesic plus is not safe for infants below 1 year. I am very much worried will it harm my baby as I have given him single dose.
My 3 years daughter feels fear outside of home. She don't talk to other peoples. Her school teacher also complaints that she don't say even single word in class of 3 hours. But my daughter talk very good in home with family members. She don't play outside with other children. Pls suggest me how to handle this situation?
My baby is just of 5 month. She is allergic to milk powder consist of lactose. Now by doctor recommendation we are providing soya milk. Is it sufficient in nutrition?
My son is suffering from dry cough very dangerously I shown to pediatrician doctor but stil I feel that they just give tonics.
Hello doctor My son now 14 month old He can not sit. Can not support his neck His birth on 7 month of pregnancy. And 1 month keep in nursery. His weight is 7 kg Please suggest me doctor.
Mere 15 days bornbaby ke muh pe or hath pe Lal Dane nikle he sayad garmi se alergy hue ya pata nhi to kya lagana chahiye Himalaya lotion ya powder. please rply.
My cousin 16 years old and he is diagnosed hbsag reactive and sgpt lvl is 270, hbsag serum patient value is 1661.94 and hbv viral load by TAQ MAN is 101000000. So we need your valuable advice in this regard. Please advice us what should I do?
My 18 month old baby girl weight just 8 kg at the time of her birth she weight 2.4 kg.she looks skinny but she is very active. She doesn't eat roties. We give her cerelac and she is taking her mothers milk. Is she growing normally? I am very scared. Pls help me out.
My baby is 3 weeks old and he makes a lot of grunting noises like he is straining. He is not constipated. Is this behaviour normal or do I need to consult my pediatrician?
Hi. My baby is 4yrs old. Taking iron[tonoferon] n multivitamin[glutanase] and osto-polibian syrups. I observed often foul smelling stool, color vary from green, dark green n sometimes dull black clay balls noncticky and sometimes sticky stool with normal brown color. I am worried. She doesn't eat food properly. Nor drink milk. Usually poops twice a day. One immediately after lunch. When she was born. Kept in icu for 4 days from 11th day of birth. As her billrubin count was very high and delivary doctor did not paid much attention:(. After 3 days in icu under some lightig treatment. Baby is good. Sometimes I feel some popping sound in he knees when I touch them. Can you please suggest in this regard also.
We are blessed with baby boy on 30 April by Normal with Vacuum assisted. Mother is doing good except the stitching pain. Baby had Neonatal Jaundice at the level of bilirubin total - 11.4 and direct - 1.0. So kept baby under Double surface phototherapy for 4 days and discharged with bilirubin - 12.6 and direct 2.0 on 5th day. Baby was feeding well and we brought baby to sunlight by early morning 7 Am daily. But again during the review, baby had bilirubin - 16.9 and direct - 2.0 on 10th day. Again we have kept under light now. We are very much worried about that level was not decreased after 10 days also. And, for every blood testing they r taking some amount of blood from baby and My wife is literally crying. Doctors said the reason is blood group where baby is B+ and mother had O+. Please help me is there any other way to diagnose or treat it in better way. And my question is, Liver is about to function well for born babies by 7-9 days but still the bilirubin count is high. Or some other tests needs to be taken to cure this permanently. Pls help me to move forward. Note - combs test indirect is Negative. Thanks.
Hi Feeding interval to follow in order to feed my 1 month son. Currently we are feeding him 3 to 4 hours interval.
Cell phones bring us close to people, but can also have a harmful effect on our health. Studies show that cell phone radiation could be one of the causes for brain cancer. However, this does not stop us from using a cell phone. Unfortunately, some people also allow their children to use cell phones, thus putting them at risk also.
Here are a few tips to reduce your child's exposure to cell phone radiation:
- Limit the use of cell phones: Adding an old school landline to your home can be used not only as a decor element, but functionally as well. When at home, route all calls of your cell phone to the landline. In addition, do not allow your children to use the cell phone as toy to play games on. If you absolutely must, give them the phone to play a game on, but first put it onto flight mode.
- Maintain distance: Start using a headset while answering calls on your cell phone. This allows you to keep a distance between the phone and your body. If children use your phone to answer calls, encourage them to do the same as well. As far as possible do not keep your phone in your pocket for long durations. If the cell phone is used as a morning alarm, ensure that it is not kept under the pillow, but on the bedside table.
- Text: Studies show that texting emits less radiation than voice calls. Make use of group messaging facilities to further reduce the amount of messages you need to send out and in turn the radiation emitted.
- Choose a good case: Some phone cases are built with materials that limit the radiation emitted by the phone. These cases allow the phone to receive signal, but restrict the outgoing radiations, thus protecting the person using the phone.
- Find good signal: Using your phone in an area with good reception will not only let you enjoy an uninterrupted call, but can also protect you against cell phone radiation. This is because radiation and signal strength have an inversely proportional relationship; the lower the signal, the higher the amount of radiation emitted.
- Ethernet cords: Today, an internet connection is a must have in every house. Along with cell phones, laptops and tablets emit radiation as well. To protect your family from this radiation use an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet instead of a wireless router.