Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Raj NYour feedback matters!
I brush twice a day but I have bad breath problem? It's really annoying for me is there any treatment for it?
I have pain in my tooth tried many medicine but my pain is getting more which medicine should I take.
I am having a problem in my mouth, when the summer season comes I have been in the problem of Oral ulcer in my mouth at lower and upper lips and around the teeth corners. Please give me any solution?
I am a 16 year old male I have 3 decayed teeth I am suffering from last 1 month I have tried all home measures but no relief.
Its symptoms are:-
1. Reduced mouth opening
2. Vesicle formation on inner cheek (buccal mucosa) lips, palate etc
3. Problem in chewing spicy food
4. Feeling tightness in jaw muscles
1. Cessation of tobacco chewing habit
2. Laser treatment
4. Topical and intramucosal steroids
5. Lycopene preparations
6. Antifibrotic drugs
Any of these treatments should always be followed by a qualified dentist /oral surgeon's consultation.
I have a serious bad breath problem mostly when I don't eat my food and even after brushing teeth and using mouth wash my bad breath problem still occurs. Give me some home remedy to get out of this problem.
I have a white spot on the dorsum of the tongue since two years, taking lycopen and vitamin A since several months. Is this ok or anything more to do, have pap test, result is mild displaysia.
I'm suffering from tooth problem. Always my mouth used to smell and while brushing bleeding taking place in my gums.
My 2 bottom incisors feel weirdly rough when I touch them with my tongue from the inside and look kinda funny but from the smiling view the look perfectly fine, I am afraid they might be decaying what should I do or take.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.