Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Raj NYour feedback matters!
My teeth blood bleeding Last two years automatically and continuously. What I am take king to prevent to this problem.(plz suggestions and description)
Everyday when I wake up in the morning, my mouth is filled with dirty liquid that's smell very bad and I have to split it out. What's that and why is it?
Dentistry has made a lot of progress in the past few decades and continues to do so. However, certain factors, such as injuries, gingivitis, gum disease and decay of tooth can all lead to tooth loss. Previously, bridges and dentures were the only options available, but now a new form of treatment known as ‘dental implants’ have come up. Implants are basically replacements to your broken or damaged teeth and can function just like the way your original teeth did. Implants also provide a strong foundation and have a success rate of around 98 per cent.
The advantages of dental implants are the following:
- Implants help you eat easily as they act like your natural teeth. Owing to this, implants score over dentures.
- Since implants look like your natural teeth, they can give you back the smile you need and hence you appear confident and feel better about yourself.
- Implants are durable and can last a lifetime which makes it advantageous over other dental procedures.
- Implants are permanently fused to your bone and help to improve your speech as they are fitted properly to avoid any sort of slip.
Are you suited for a dental implant?
The answer is obviously yes and in fact, anyone suffering from dental concerns can go for dental implant. Being healthy for routine extraction and other oral surgeries deem you eligible and fit for dental implant procedures. However, the minimum necessity is healthy gums if you are considering dental implants. But, it is always advisable to consult your dentist.
Implants require regular visits to your dentist and maintaining proper oral hygiene is a must. If you are a regular smoker or have chronic disorders such as diabetes and heart disease or have had radiation therapy done on your neck or head region previously, then you may have to consult your dentist before zeroing in on dental implants.
Hi i Am eating to much of polo and pass pass am too addicted I don't known why? what will happen. If I eat this too much.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson’s disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.