Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PrasathYour feedback matters!
I am suffered with lot of pimples that too pus filled ones what are the causes and can you suggest treatment. One thing that I am suffered with constipation also.
I am20years old make and I am having pimples a lot from last two year and my skin becomes oily so what should I Soto pimples from my face.
I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from hair fall problem from the last two years. What should I do to control?
How much d3 I need as im breastfeed my 11 month baby and she is taking 600iu d3, I hv psoriasis. Pls help.
I have a problem of pimples. Last 4 years I used many medicine and cream but no effect What I do to remove it?
Hello sir, Please tell me a cream that easily remove dirt from body parts like neck and armpits , without any side effects.
My daughter is 14 years old. Her insulin level is high (139) and thyroid level low (.478), she has developed black patches around neck and around mouth. What to do to get rid of this situation. Please advise.
It is normal to lose about 30-80 strands of hair in a day.
Common reasons behind hair fall are :-
1) Lack of essential nutrients in the body
2) Improper and unhealthy dietary habits
3) Hormonal imbalance
4) Certain medications,
5) Dandruff, alopecia and other scalp disorders,
6) Anemia and thyroid issue
7) Increased body heat
8) Stress and tension etc.
9) Use of Hard water to wash hairs
TIPS TO STOP HAIR LOSS
1) Use Natural oils such as coconut, almond etc. to massage gently the scalp for countering hair fall.
2) Have more proteins and trace minerals in the diet.
3) Start taking Ayurvedic hair nutrition supplement.
4) Keep stress away take proper 8 hr calm sleep
5) Get the underlying scalp condition like dandruff treated.
6) Start 2 spoon cow ghee with milk - empty stomach; will provide you essential nutrition.
7) Use soft water to wash your hairs.(alternate day is the limit) DO NOT USE HOT WATER TO WASH .
8) DO regular exercise, yoga, meditation.
9) Keep your body cool calm to avoid hair fall