Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Prasad N VYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing extreme hair loss from the past one week. When I just touch my hair some hundred strands come out. I have nice curly hair, don't want to lose them. I had typhoid a month back. I also have a slight itchy scalp. But this hairfall is sudden and extreme. I cannot afford to lose my hair. Please help.
I am suffering from some skin infection, they are small pimples, please suggest me solution, I want to get rid off it.
Hello sir am 24 years old am suffering from pimples so Which sun screen is good and best for oily skin can you please suggest me.
D/sir. I had undergone hysterectomy in dec 16 n I am also suffering frm slip disc problem. Now my problem is that after my surgery I have gained weight now this time my wgt is 88 kgs n my height is 5'1" n also I am facing problem of rashes on my face n gets puffed red eyes the moment I wake up in the morning n this problem is occurring in very short interval of time n with those rashes I got severe itching on my face n neck area. I am undergoing treatment with a skin specialist n taking med like tab allegra 180 mg, tab atarax 25 mg at bedtime n also taking treatment frm an orthopaedic n the med are tab enzomac, tab acuvin, tab adtrol plus n also had injection course of depo medrol once a week i.e.two injection per week. Bt nothing much of help .now my problem is now becoming worse as today on 25 may 17 I was unable to walk .my lower back got stiff n its really painful while walking I am unable to explain my pain which I am going thru. Pls help me as I am in great trouble. Thanx in anticipation.
Hello doctor! I wanted to know if rubbing vitamin E capsule on my acne scars will help in removing them?
I am 38 year old & I have problems of skin disease on both hand finger from last five years. (syndromes like soriasis on both index finger. Please advise of ayurveda medicine.
My hairs started to fall. I don't know how to control Give me few tips so that I can reduce hair fall.
Sir, I have hair losing problem for 3 years. I have use different oils & treatments. But no improvements are there. Kindly suggest me what to proceed.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.