Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Prasad
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have ordered HAiROOTZ Tablets for One month from Lybrate.com.could I face some side effect of this tablets? And pls tell me the timing for taking tablet or any prevention with this tablets has to be taken. And basically tell me about this tablets how will it works?
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
What to do preventing hair fall? Is any side effects are there? Any deficiency? I need to know my any related problem? Is any cure there for preventing hair fall? Is there any medicine to cure this? How much chance that I could cure to this? please reply me.
I have pimples scars on my face. Please advise me for remove pimple scars any home remedies or medicine.
My face is oily . And now I can see some small pores on my nose. what's the cause n what's the remedy.
I have had acne (first stage pimples) in my face for quite a long time, my doctor suggested me to use retino AC but now its not available as the production has been stopped. Can you suggest me a gel with the same combination.
Salicylic acid peel is a liquid which is applied on the face all over and left for 15 to 20 minutes and then we remove it like this the procedure is done every 10 days for at least 5 times it's an absolutely safe procedure. It's very very effective and how does it work is , when we apply the peel it gets inside the oil glands and reduces the oil production.
It also kills some bacteria which is leading to the pimple formation . Thirdly it removes the superficial dead layer of the skin which is clogging your oil glands so in case you want to get rid of your pimples especially when you're suffering from it from last few years. Go ahead with this procedure. Along with this procedure you definitely need the pinnacle prescription of antibiotics and retina is given by a dermatologist and also the list of do's and don'ts so that you don't keep getting the new pimple.
So do visit doctor Anvika's clinic to say goodbye to pimples forever!