Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran NarayanYour feedback matters!
My Resting heart rate is 116 bpm it was going upto 155bpm while walking this symptoms is from 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with Pneumonia Using tellzy h for bp please suggest my condition.
I'm a dibatic patient and today early morning my sugar was very low it's 48 can u tell me what sd I do and what are d effects
I am 58yrs old and had angioplasty on 2/2/15. Two stents were placed. Still even aftertwo months I feel weakness and angina occasionally. Please advise.
I feel much pain in heart and sometime I have problem of headache. I have problem in breathing please give me advise what can I do.
Hello, respected doctor, I have been having my blood pressure above 130-140-150/70 for about a year, sometimes at normal range (i. E. Below 120/80) I do not want to start medications at this early age can you please suggest me about what am I supposed to do? Thank you.
age 32 from last 7 years I became chain smoker some time I get chest ,stomach pain and I feel laziness in the morning so I want to quiet smoking what should I do?
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.