Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am suffering with chest pain pain (gas problem. And the pajn is repeating for every 15 days. I undergone ultrasound scanning abdomen and ghe report js normal. I am using pantop 40 mg. But from 1 mnth there is no pain .can you please suggest your opinion.
I am having a pain in chest & stomach also from the last one month not getting a relief. Please advise.
I am taking psychiatry meds gor ocd and hypertension from last 7 years. My ocd is fine now. Blood pressure is high at times. I want to start gymming and take whey protein to build muscles. Last time I joined gym, I didn't use protein and lost a lot of muscle mass resulting in fatigue and tiredness. Can I take protein daily along with my ongoing meds? I feel tired all day.
Hi, 3 months back I have faced chest pain and all the reports were normal. Now, I have faced it once again on the right. It was a pinch and then back to normal. It occurred 5 to 6 times. I had honey milk with badam organ. After that it was occurred only once. I felt the pain on my back as well. Is there something serious problem or what was that? Also, I checked my bp it was 90/60 but I was not feeling dizziness or headache kind of thing. My weight is also increased. I am not able to understand whats going on. Please help.
I feel heat and constant constant pressure in my eyes from last one week. I checked my b.P and it came to be on higher side. I have no other symptoms of higher b.P. What should i do. Please tell me?
I have a sneezing allergy since last 20 years. Is there any cure in homeopathy? Also I have cholesterol problem. Kindly suggest some medicine for it.
My mom will be going for an laser operation for kidney stone. She is having 2 stones, one in each kidney, 1 of 13 mm and other of 14, My question is will laser operation remove stones from the root ?
My mom was suffering from last 8 years from blood pressure and from 4 years from diabetes and now she is suffering from irregular heart beat from this cause she in now feel some pain around her heart please suggest me what can I do.
My mother is 56 years of old have blood pressure 90-160. Some times she have sudden dizziness, lack of balance, nervousness and a headache also. What to do? please Give suggestion.
Hlo, I am suffering stomach problem since last 6-7 month. My stomach is pumping like heart, feeling very hard above navel area and feeling pain where I press my stomach. Also heavy constipation last 6-7 month. Otherwise no pain and I am eating properly as before.
My problems cholesterol. T. G 259. HDL 34. I am married 2math a go. My sexual time 1mint and second time not strong my panics.
Someday ago my friend consumed me a Cannabis cigraate forcedly and from then I am feeling odd heart beat rises I feel scary and my mind gone depressed. I never Consumed Cannabis before, what should I do please tell me I want live like healthy like before please help me Dr. I am in a great trouble suffering within it.
मेरा एनजियोप्लास्टी मई 2015 में रविन्द्र नाथ टैगोर कोलकाता हाॅस्पिटल में हुआ है Echo test में 60% blocked बताया गया एवं cholesterol भी बढ़ा हुआ था एक sent लगा है अतः उचित सलाह दें अब मुझे क्या सावधानी बरतना चाहिए एवं exercise के बारे में भी बताएं धन्यवाद
Dear sir I take a blood pressure tablet atenolol 50 mg once daily in morning please give ayurveda and homeopathy tablet instead of english medicine.
Myself prafull from delhi, from last night my chest pain. I take medicine but not cure. What shall I do?
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.