Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Kumar NYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 5th class govt civil contractor. I chewing gutkha last five year now I facing some problem in my mouth. First of all I going to quit my gutkha habit 100% for my girl child. The problem I am facing is when I sleep at night some kind of very small current you can say jhanjhnahat come from my leg to my head and I woke very fast. I feel if I not woke up, my mouth close tight automatically, I feel some pressure try to close my mouth so dat tym I scare very much and I eat anything from fridge and try to distract my mind from my body. At dat tym when I woke by this problem I feel very week. I want to live I quit my bad habit 100%. I am in very tense and stress I think I am suffering frm cancer. Pls guide me from which govt cancer hospital I hv to go or I start my checkup with normal medicine doctor. I know I did vry big mistake to chewing gutka but know I want to live for my family pls give me your bless by giving your lyfsaver advise. Thankyou.
I have already had my 3 wisdom teeth which are two top ones and one right hand side bottom one. The 4th tooth has cropped up but not fully. When I poke my tongue there I can feel slight cropping towards the cheek side but its completely plain and smooth gums towards tongue side of teeth. And it pains like its about to come out all together. I have been enduring pain in my gum area there and at base of my newly cropped up wisdom tooth for more than 2 weeks now. Can you please suggest some natural ways to make it bearable? And help me understand if its normal to suffer such pain as I didn't have this much pain when the rest of my wisdom teeth appeared. Thanks!
My tooth starts paining when I eat anything cold or hot after root canal treatment is there any remedial measure for this. If there please give me suggestion.
I am a 19 year college girl and having bad mouth smell what can I do to get rid off and does its the effect of any other medical condition I'm very much worried of it and I'm having shy to talk with my friends.
Hi sir/madam i'm 26 years old last week my tooth to much pain so I removed my tooth and I took the tablets. Now i'm suffering little pain and light headache please give me suggestions.
I am 22 years old. My wisdom teeth is not growing properly. What should I do? Should I remove it at not. Please help me.
I look bad when I smile because my gums see while smiling and it is black in colour. Is there any solution to hide the gums while smiling or make the gums pink from black. Please suggest me as early as possible.
My age 24 I have one baby teeth till now but it is looking weak what should I do now can I replace with artificial teeth?
Good day 1 week ago saturday I had a very bad injury I fall down on ice and injure my left leg. I went toi the hospital and stayed one day there now they saying my muscles above my left knee (ferrum) was a little bit broken open and we can do two things they told me or we make operation or put a brace. I have chosen for a brace and they told me 4 weeks home to recover with the brace and do not walk too much and walk with crutches. My question is will I recover with my leg totally after a lot of rest and do not walk too much.
My front 4 teeth of upper jaw are slanted upwards. I can't smile freely. It's very embarrassing. I also want to have good smile like others. But I don't want to use braces to correct it. Please suggest me any other alternative to get rid from it.
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
For last 4-5 years I have recurrent oral ulcers. I treated it with many doctors but it never stopped. Is there any test to know why the occur. My tongue remains very rough dry and white most of time. My age is 26.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.