Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
I have high fever and pain in my eyes. Have taken decold total got some relief but again getting fever. please suggest some medicines.
I want to know how long will implants (12 nos.) treatment take to complete. My dentist told that I should have 6 implants in it he upper jaw and 6 in the lower jaw.
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"
Is there any home medicine for migraine related vertigo. I am having motion sickness when walking and my doctor specified its migraine related vertigo. Is this causes tiredness and bitterness in mouth too?
I have constipation problem since 5 months I tried isabgol, and etc but still I have to go toilet at least 3-4 times and my stool slowly pass but not completely and at the start of evening my stomach get pack and I can't even eat and gas problems please help (i have more problem if I eat isabgol, curd,yogurt, I already tried)
Hi I am 22 yeArs old and and I very. Strong burning sensation in the stomach. With cold feeling. And acidic burping. What should I do. specially at night it hurts too much and get painful.
I have lots and hairfall nd lots of dryness in my hair. Soo please suggest me a remedy to overcome such problem.
Hi I am a female 25 years old. I have tingling feeling when I complete my urine. And always I feel like going to toilet. Main thing is tingling feeling to go to toilet. When I drink water or butter milk, I became normal. I spend sleepless nights. Please help.
My husband is 36 years old. He is having uric acid 8.44. Is there any thing to worry about. please help me to fix a diet. Let me know dos and don't s. He is having bp high.
I am 17 years old and have pimples coming over constantly. Inspite of trying many products , I haven't got any benefit. What should I do to get a clear face ?
Sir my age is 22 years(male) and this is my mri report of my right knee. Impression: 1. Complete acltear in its proximal segment 2. Complete tear in posterior horn of lateral meniscus 3. Grade1 tear of m. C. Please 4. Moderate joint effusion for which I had to undergo an acl surgery on 9th june, 2014. Currently my problem is that I have not regained my thigh thickness. N I feel worried if dis would be permanent. Currently my physiotheripst uses muscle stimulator as a part of therapy. How much timeit would take?
Due to menstrual irregularities, I have started consuming Apple cedar vinegar. Also I used it for hair too. But after consuming I got rashes or Hindi I can say its luk like ghamori. Wht to do? Do I need to stop consuming it.
I am 25 years old male, I feel very tired and having cold for last 2 days. Some times I have joint pains too. Now I have itching in my legs also.
About four years back I have lost my life partner since then I am in silent depression and do not want to live. Everything has been settled in my life so some time thinks to end my life, there is no aim, craze in my life after her passes away. What to do, where to go.
I am elder son in my family, I have to face all the responsibility / works etc. Due to this circumstances I am getting tension frequently, so please advise me how to reduce my tension. I am bellow the normal height I have belly due to chair work please advice me how to reduce my belly.
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common form of abdominal bleeding from uterus. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods might be due to fibroids (noncancerous tumors of the uterus),
ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, use or blood thinners and problems with intrauterine device.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal the your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Low iron levels can cause heavy bleeding, thus maintaining the iron levels is a good idea
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers like aspirin and ibuprofen. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Try using a menstrual cup as they have greater capacity as compared to tampons or pads. Also, one does not need to carry any supplies for the day
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting
- Dilation and curettage that is scraping of the uterus is done
- Hysteroscopy is where a long scope is inserted in the vagina and the lining of the uterus which causes bleeding is removed
- Endometrial resection is where the lining of the uterus is destroyed or removed and also makes it impossible to have babies after this
- Hysterectomy - This procedure is the surgical removal of cervix and uterus (If this procedure is done then it is impossible to make babies after this)
Following these simple tips is sure to control your bleeding, but if you still face issues and problems then consult a doctor.