Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Book
Call

Dr. Kiran Kinger

MBBS

Pediatrician, Bangalore

25 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Kiran Kinger MBBS Pediatrician, Bangalore
25 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help
Feed
Services

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Kiran Kinger
Dr. Kiran Kinger is an experienced Pediatrician in Cunningham Road, Bangalore. He has had many happy patients in his 25 years of journey as a Pediatrician. He is a MBBS . You can consult Dr. Kiran Kinger at Fortis Hospital - Cunningham in Cunningham Road, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Kiran Kinger on Lybrate.com.

Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.

Info

Specialty
Education
MBBS - - 1993
Languages spoken
English
Professional Memberships
Bangalore Pediatric Society

Location

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Kinger

Fortis Hospital - Cunningham

#14, Cunningham RoadBangalore Get Directions
...more

79 & Clinic Diagnostic

No.67, Railway Parallel Road,Between 5th & 6th Cross, Kumara Park West. Landmark: Near Shivanada CircleBangalore Get Directions
300 at clinic
...more
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Kinger

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 28 years old & the age of my baby is just one month. I am giving her naan as a supplementary food consulting with a doctor. Baby is not getting sufficient milk from me. Is it ok or not? I have a question to doctors that which foods will increase breast milk of a mother?

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), F.I.A.M.S. (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Muzaffarnagar
I am 28 years old & the age of my baby is just one month. I am giving her naan as a supplementary food consulting wit...
I always suggest to give exclusive breast milk up to 6 months of age. Breast suckling is it self a good means to increase milk production in addition to good nourishing diet to mother.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I have baby girl of 3 months. I want weight chart for my baby.. Pls send me chart of weight for indian baby girl.

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Jaipur
Hello doctor,
I have baby girl of 3 months. I want weight chart for my baby.. Pls send me chart of weight for indian ...
A healthy baby at 3 months is expected to have twice the weight at birth. Usually most have weight around 5-5.5 kg in india. Boys have slightly more than girls.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 5 month old baby is passing greenish and curdy stool, is cause any harm to my baby? What should I do now?

BHMS
Homeopath, Faridabad
My 5 month old baby is passing greenish and curdy stool, is cause any harm to my baby? What should I do now?
Hello. Don't worry, babies usually get greenish stools during dentition as they put things into their mouth. Give your baby homoeopathic medicine - Chamomilla 30/ thrice a day for 1 week. Get back to me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Daughter is 10 months old on doctors advice had done CRP test which result is 7.64 higher than normal range and started antibiotic from 25 evening Monocef D twice and she is having fever of 101 degree for this giving medicine MEFTAL-P every six hours but after six hours she is having again fever. Is this treatment ok or need to consult other doctor?

M.D.Pediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Mumbai
My Daughter is 10 months old on doctors advice had done CRP test which result is 7.64 higher than normal range and st...
Dear Lynbrate user it's just 24 hours that the antibiotic has been started. It may take about 48-72 hours for proper effect if after this period the child does not improve or worsens then you can think of alternative.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Now my baby is 5month old. I am giving only breast milk to her. Last one week I felt that I am not having enough milk to satisfy her. I will not want to give any formula milk. Can you please suggest me some food to increase breastmilk.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
You should take plenty of water, milk yourself. Sabudana, papita helps. You csn also tske Lactohil powder with milk twice a day regularly.. but try weaning your baby to semisolids after some time too
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, Our son is 4 years old and has Crigler Najjar Syndrome type 2 by birth. We r giving him Gardenal 2.5 ml once a day. Without medication his eye turns yellowish. As of now his fine and reaching all his milestones as per his paediatrician. We want to know more about this like what food to give what not to give anything which we have to know. Also, we are planning for a second baby we want to know are there any chances of second baby to having the same. Or do we have to have some medical checkup to prevent.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
There are 2 types type 1 & 2 Type is autorecessive means 25 % chance of child getting. Type two can be both of different types- recessive (25 % cghance) or dominant (50 % chance) For advise about present child meet Paediatrician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 6.5yrs old boy is very thin and short.Hes not gainin weight since his birth.He had multiple probs wen hewas born like his lungs were not functioning.Wsonly 1kg at d time of his birth. At present his weight(11kg) is very less compared to.His age.So plz tel me wat to do to gain his weight n height

Diploma in Paediatrics, MBBS
Sexologist, Dehradun
He is still malnourished. Give him lot of fruits and add simyl mct oil 1/2 tsp to all his meals. Will gain weight early. Also give protein supplements.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri beti 9 years ki jai usko potty nHi aati do tin din me aati hai tight aur ek Badi si potty karte hui Roti hai doctor se dawai le rahe hai kafi Time se par thik nahi hui potti nahi aa Rahi ulti Kar deti hai Khana bhi nahi kha Rahi bukhaar Chad jata hai Kya kru.

MBBS, MD
Pediatrician, Gurgaon
you should better change the diet.i hope you are not giving market junk food.increase green vegetable soup.reduce milk intake,not more then 300 grams daily.mild laxatives like milk of magnesia can be given two three times in week to flush out.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

Dr. Suresh Kumar S

MBBS, Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
Pediatrician
Motherhood - Indiranagar, 
0 at clinic
Book Appointment

Dr. Padmashree

MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician
Motherhood - Indiranagar, 
0 at clinic
Book Appointment

Dr. Vikas Satwik

MBBS, MD - Paediatrics
Pediatrician
Motherhood - Sahakara Nagar, 
20 at clinic
Book Appointment

Dr. Meena Kumari

MBBS, DCH
Pediatrician
Motherhood Hospital, 
0 at clinic
Book Appointment

Dr. Lini Balakrishnan

MBBS, DCH, DNB
Pediatrician
Motherhood - Sarjapur, 
0 at clinic
Book Appointment