Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran K.cYour feedback matters!
Meri wife ki age 23 h.last 15-20 Dino se uske kandhe ke piche pain ho raha h.vaha jalan chalti h aur pain hota h continue. 5-6 din usne pain killer li thi jisse pain kam ho jata tha. Jab problem end nahi hue to m use doctor ko dhikhane le kar Gaya. Doctor ne uska x-ray kiya aur bataya ki uski gardan ki naso m tension h is reason se pain ho raha h. Nhone kuch medicine di aur exercise batayi. Lekin 4-5 Din ho Gaye koi effect nahi hua aur massage aur malish ka bi koi effect nahi hua. Spray lagane se pain aur increase ho jata h.pls help me and give me good suggestions.
I am 47 years old I am having very bad pain in my knee and when I walk it's get stuck than I have to band my let upside down to walk again and even voice I can hear when I walk.
I am 68 years old senior citizen. Ht. 5'-4. Wt. 72kg. My both foot sole all the time, feels very hot and gives me uneasy feeling. What should I do?
Hello, doctor. I have been pain in my leg. From 2 days. Can you suggest me what to do? I have taken medicine, but it doesn't effect so well.
I have pain in my leg since I took kawad by foot 170km. I have tried all pain killers, please suggest useful.
My mother age 55 Yrs. Has neck pain from last 15 days and swelling frim last 2-3 days and pain in hands also. Ecg normal. Please guide for treatment or appropriate doctor.
I want to know what is the symptoms of osteoporosis and how it can be cured is it true that this decease occurs only in female.
My Problem is that i'm suffering from back pain. Its happening since last 5 year, I have checked it 4-5 doctors who told there is problem on Bone density. So how can I get relief from Back Pain.
I am narsing age 29 my back site pain start 14 month I am aplay crime but not eni effect pls solution.
I'm having severe back pains. I don't know what to do. please suggest me something to reduce the pain?
I have one side pain from leg, hip back side &neck, What should do, any body basic treatment or first aid.
I have a gap in spinal cord also the legs were paining and blocked sometimes, not able to stand and walk more time.
Make sure that you pay attention to your posture while sitting in front of a computer.
Avoid sitting for long periods in front of a computer.
Take frequent short breaks – if possible, try taking a five minute walking break every hour.
Make sure you change your posture as much as you can, rise up and stretch whenever you feel tired.
Choose a chair that is comfortable and support your back as well as that allows you to rest both feet flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart.
When sitting, try to position your knees at 90 degrees, directly over your ankles to keep your spine comfortably upright.
Don't sit with your legs crossed. It will make difficult to keep your spine straight and shoulders squared, thereby worsening back pain.
Place your system at an optimal level so that you don't have to contort your head and neck to work on it.
Keep your screen at eye level about an arm’s length away. You mouse should be kept right next to your keyboard.
Try to keep your weight balanced on your feet while standing.
If you have to speak on the phone frequently, use a headset or speakerphone to avoid bending your head and neck which will only aggravate the pain.
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 17 years old and I have problems while walking and I quickly gets cramps all over my legs and face server pain in my legs.
My legs are paining only in night. I am a job worker and daily seduled 8 hours sitting. So please guide me what to do.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.