Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran JagalurappaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I would like a help from you. My small daughter is 7 yrs old, she is facing listening problem. When we call her slowly, she can't listen well. So we have to speak loudly to call him. This is since last 5 months. Kindly consult me. What should I do for her
I am 20 years old female and I have headache since 2 days I ate all natural remedies even though it didn't work.
I am suffering from erection problems and premature ejaculation. Can only last maximum of 5-10 minutes with the help of Viagra 100 mg. I also feel weakness in penis, very rough dry skin and coldness feeling towards top of penis. I have tried several doctors but no one suggests proper tests to find the route cause. All are just trying to sell their packages. Please help.
My grandmother has a thyroid problem. But she do not stool for 6 days. What she do. Please sir give any suggestion and tablet.
Sir good afternoon I have some problem my I want your help please help me. Sir my pennis is small and every time a water gel il come frm my pennis wat is the problem sir please say some medicines name and tips to increase the size.
I had suffered from severe headache in year 2012 . I consult to a doctor of depression and take medicine for 2 years continuously then I left the medicine again headache started. I diagnosed MRI of head which is normal. I want to ask Is the headache is due to the depression or other diseases may be.
My Daughter 2.5 years old has very bad cough with Vomiting. Given all kinds of syrup. Nothing help her out. Very tensed. Do not know what to do. Please suggest me something.
Sir/Madam, I have been diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse some months back. Because of this I experience weakness in my hands and limbs, feel pain in heart and chest and headache. Want to know if yoga or other exercise will help.
I'm 28 years old. Male. Due to my mistakes like hand practice etc. Since 15 years old my pennis is too thin and small and it's soft. I just want to make it hard and thick and long. I haven't take any medicine for that. Please suggest me. My height 5'10" and weight 68 kg. Also my testis are too much thin.
I am suffering from chicken pox. I want to ask you that what food should I eat and what should I avoid?
M 25 years old! But m not very energetic, I get tired very soon! And I always feel sleepy, in office also I use to take a nap after every few hours! My stamina is not up to d mark as a 25 years young person should have! What should I do.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"