Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Chandra PatroYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old house wife I have been suffering from frequent urine problem sometimes it comes out while going to loo. It is since 2005 after giving birth to my son went to thousands of doctors no relief please help.
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
I am 20 years male. I am suffering from gas trouble from about a month. Gas is releasing from my moth with sounds around 30-40 times per day. Gas is releasing from my mouth immediately after eating anything. Also I am going to bathroom 3 times per day. I am always feeling thirsty and want to go for urine around 5 times per day. I am also feeling too much sweat. My face never look fresh even immediately after bathing.(I hate vegetables and I don't eat them. I eat meat only once per month. I always love to eat Fast Foods and potato curry. What should I do now. Please give me any advice. Thanks in Advance.
I am 48 years male. I am suffering very frequently urinal problem. So I have to urinate. So advice me.
My brother has a kidney stone. He has had an operation for removing a stone successfully. Is it safe for him to have an operation again? He is practising yoga and feeling better by it.
I am having urine infection since marriage of three months. Does it effect In conceiving a child as I didn't conciev since three months of unprotected intercourse.
I have stone in kidney with size of 6 mms, doctors suggested for surgery. Is any alternative without operation in ayurveda.
I am 37 year old married male. I am a teacher. Since last six months I have to get up in night for urinate daily. With some pain in bladder. I avoided liquids during evening times to get rid of this problem. But could not success. I have high bp140/90 from last 2 years I am taking amlip 5mg medicine. Please help me.
I am 46 yrs. Female. I want to know that what are symptoms of having stone. Pain exist only once last year. But ultrasound does not show CT scan show that there is a stone.
I suffered with kidney stones. It occurred twice in one two years. Give me suggestions for non occurrence.
I have recurring kidney stone problem, what food do I need to avoid and what measures can be taken to reduce the formation of stone again? Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
MY problem is related to Routine of urination. I checked sugar test but its not there. Please help me. What my problem (winter time more than 20 times?
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'