Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am getting knee pains every now and then. I am a clerk in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN. Usually attending the clerical job by sitting hours together.
My girlfriend is 22 years old she is having knee pain, she cannot stand or walk for a long time without knee support, if she does she is experiencing a severe pain in her leg and it stars swelling. Is there any cure for this?
Suffering from slip disk or related to this kind of problem whenever I awaken in morning I am continuously getting pain in my back bone I think in spinal cord.
This is about my wife. She is 28 yrs old we have been married for 9 months nowadays she is complaining of lower backpain. She says if she stands she feels fine but when she sits on sofa or on flat ground she feels pain. She says that pain is more prominent in the morning and evening. Could you suggest what could be concern.
My father has pain in his legs, we went many hospitals but it will like that only, please suggest any thing to us.
After masturbation I feel tired. I have a little pain in joints of my legs and hands. Am l right this is because of masturbation? Or it is by other thing?
My age is 24 am practicing martial arts and gymnastics my problem is my joints like knees and lower back are paining if I practice more but it's compulsory to practice more for gymnastics at this age can I practice things is there any permanent solution for I want learn gymnastics.Please tell.
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex & Retino-A 0.5% on my face and tablet levamisole (150mg) & Aquasol A 10D. These gel reduce my warts little bit but clear. It becomes back when I'm stopped to apply it on regular basis. Kindly suggest how I can reduce these warts and clear my face. Await for your positive response. Regards, Ankit.
Hi,Iam Ramesh.44 years old,I have a bulge at lower part of stomach at right side which causes a back pain and I can not stand long and walk. is it called Hernia?
Hi I am 30 years old. I am a male. I am suffering from knee pain till last seven days. Please tell me the process how to get relief from this. Thank you.
My age is 57 running I got joint pain I could not walk or if I sit on the floor immediately I can stand. My weight is 87 kgs. I got stamk problem. Kindly advice us what ti do.
Hi I am suffering from back pain since 3weeks take medicines and injection but not relief, what should I do to cure from it?
I am having excessive lumbosacral pain from last 4 months. Though I haven't done coitus with my partner. Please help me to sort it out.
Hi doc, From last night I am felling some pain in my lower back it was a little since morning then I went to office after that it was grown up and now in evening I can not even walk properly it is paining while I steeping up forward please but there is no pain while I am lying on bed with the movement I can fell it can you please consult me some medicine for this.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.