Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khizer HussainYour feedback matters!
I have a skin problem from last one year between my legs. After taking lots medicine suddenly I take amitiza capsule (itraconzole) and my skin problem go out. Can anyone doctor suggest me this medicine is available in homeopathic or ayurveda. Because for taking this medicine my heartbeat run fast as I observe if I take this at night, and don't have any problem in Lunch time and I think so this medicine is not taking for long time. My skin problem is OK at present time but sometime due to rainy & hot weather or some (pain) between my legs I need this medicine. So please suggest me ayurvedic or homeopathic bcoz that's one don't have any side effects. Thanks.
Hi sir I am priyanka my age is 26 I want my skin fair and light and also I want to loose some weight so please consult me. Can I took any medicine to weight loss.
I am supriya I am 32 year old married woman and I have Dark circles and weakness problem last one year what should I do please tell me home remedies.
Hey doctor I just want to ask how I glow my face day by day which cream I have to use. And do you think facial is good for our boys skin.
My skin's complexion is reducing day by day from couple of months can I know the reasons and natural remedies.
I'm 19 years old girl I want to rejunivate my skin .my skin is heavily oily . After trying so much things I found biotique products which I found are good but still recognize me best way to get back my shinny skin which I used to have .
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't any changes. What should I do.
I have some white patches on my face and skin, it grows day by day. I used lot's of medicine, but not cure.
Hello doctor , A day or two I have got terrible acne & marks on my face. I have simple skin. What should I do for it. please tell.
I am suffering from chickenpox. I am curing it. But on my whole body and faces the black scars are developed. What should I do to remove them completely? Is it possible? How long it take? My whole face is covered up with black scars. please give me solution?
I have an oily skin. I get many pimples on my face. Which medicated face wash or other things should I use.
I am 21 years old (male). My face is oily & black. For that I am using lemon juice for fairness. Is lemon juice is suitable for oily face or is there any prblm.
Few years back I got chicken pox .by that time. .the chicken pox scars over my face, full of pimple also there, and nose full of blackheads and dark spots too please help me out.
My skin often gets red with a small swollen area and around it d skin gets red. Is it skin infection or is related to blood cancer?
I am glad am getting very good suggestions. My skin ia very oily ,with in no time I take a face wash again my face gets oily and also I get lot of sweat even in a pleasant place. And am getting pimples below my armpit to hip area .please give me a good suggestion for this problem thank you.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.