Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khizer HussainYour feedback matters!
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.
I am 23 year old. I have some skin problem. I am having dandruff full scalp. And that type of dandruff or skin patches on my chin and behind.
Meri sister ki age 29 yrs. bohot dark skin hai aor dark circles bhi hai kaunsi home remedy use karna. She is using almond oil and vitamin e cap for dark circles. She is using honey. please suggest how to get fair and clear skin fast. Plz.
Hello good morng sir/ madam, I am 25 year old my hand 20% burn feb'15 month but till now my hand not good properly & white mark put on my hand so please take a suggestion how can remove burn white mark on my hand thanks regards
Sir actually I have consulted a Dr. Before too he told me that your skin is baby skin it can heal of its own. He gave me some medicines and face wash nd creams too . Cuz of the high fees of the Dr. I couldn't go as far away bt I continued using those products. ND now I have 4 little craters scars nd 1 big crater scar (size varies 1/2 cm dia) ND yeah I got these scars from chickenpox .
Hi. I Am 24 years old. Suddenly my face became so dull. There was no glow and my face. I am not that much fair and that much black. Everything will be normal but now I saw some diff n my face. Am working and night shift. Kindly suggest me a good fairness cream without any side effects to get my normal skin back. And tell me where should I get it because I saw some of your reply to the people but I don't know where to buy. Whether those product will b available and normal shops? kindly do reply.
Hi sir want ask about my skin. My skin is very dirt. There is many black sport. What should I do for removing it.
I'm male of 19 years. My face has some holes on cheeks. There are some black spots too. What I have to do to get rid of these? Mainly those holes.
Having a lot of antioxidant drinks like lime juice n honey, mint water and orange juice keep your skin hydrated and nourished in summer.
Wash your face 3 to 4 times a day to prevent oily skin and acne.
Use loose cotton clothes, bathe twice and use antifungal dusting powders to prevent fungal infections.
Allow your feet to breathe. Do not wear shoes and socks for more than eight hours to prevent athletes foot.
Mild and natural peels like glycolic at a dermatologist clinic will keep your skin rejuvenated
Dear Doctor, my mother aged 72 years has a problem in her chest. Lab report says " Echogenic breast tissue and small cyst with internal echoes in nipple region "what is this? Please explain me in simple term & what is the ideal treatment for this?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Sir for my testis uper skin which is sensitive part for that skin making harder what is the cream can we use for making that sensitive skin into harder skin look.
I have a problem of skin that outer layer of skin at palm and feet will became dry and came out for every season Change. I'm struggling to walk sometimes. Please give me a suggestion to prevent this.
Dr. in my body skin there r found Katti inside the skin but It not pain like a kolupu Katti then what I do.
Dark underarms cause embarrassment especially when you want to wear sleeveless or short sleeve outfits. Underarm darkening is a very common problem and is characterized by the discoloration of the skin in the armpits.
The main causes of dark underarms are shaving, hair removal creams, sweating, excessive weight, use of alcohol based deodorants and perfumes etc. Here are some effective natural cures for treating dark underarms.
Natural cures for dark underarms
One of the main reasons for darkening of the armpit is the accumulation of dead cells in that area. We often skip exfoliating our underarms and as a result face this problem. Baking soda proves to be very effective in terms of exfoliation or scrubbing. Take two tablespoons of baking soda and a few drops of water. Make a slightly thick paste and apply it on the armpits. Rub it in circular motion gently. Doing this regularly for at least 3-4 times a week will help unclog pores and scrub away all the dead skin, thus lightening your skin.
Lemon and cucumber
Both lemon and cucumber are beneficial remedies when it comes to skin lightening. We all know that lemon juice has been used for lightening skin tone since ages. On the other hand, cucumber has natural bleaching properties and also helps to soothe and cool the skin. Making a mixture of both the lemon juice and cucumber juice and applying it on the affected area will help you get rid of dark underarms. You can also use just the lemon or cucumber juice with a little bit of turmeric powder to get better results. Do this every day to achieve maximum results.