Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khizer HussainYour feedback matters!
I have ordered HAiROOTZ Tablets for One month from Lybrate.com.could I face some side effect of this tablets? And pls tell me the timing for taking tablet or any prevention with this tablets has to be taken. And basically tell me about this tablets how will it works?
Meri skin bahut taning before 6 sal se tan hoti cream Lagane ke bad fair hoti hai aur band karne ke bad firse tan hoti hai.
My father suffers from cracked cream, it also bleeds and is very painful. He is 53 years old. He has tried various remedies like keeping feet in warm water before sleeping, using socks. But it has not cured the problem permanently. Can someone please suggest how to fix this problem permanently, without the need to do anything on a daily basis?
I am a student and my dark circul is day by day grown up. Please tell me the treatment of dark circul.
I am nilesh, Sir I am loosing my hairs daily in washing head, in hair settlement and one of the big problem is my skin is very oily I am tried all the shampoo, gels, medicines etc for hair and for skin I am using all creams face wash etc so what should I do? please give me solution.
Any treatment for cherry angiomas in homeopathy and ayurveda. I have this aniomas on my body. Any help please.
What if I am having rashes in lower part of the body? And rings all over the body and few parts of the face too?
I have oily skin. And I hv tried creams that recommend by Dr. Bt there no change in skin. Is there any permanent solution or any tips to retain less oil.
I am 26 years old male I have skin problem like fungus in tamil they called theybal in my whole body they problem have been for the past 8 yrs. I have consultant the doctor. They gave a AF-400 MG TABLET, some powder and kz soap by using that I get reduce afterward again it coming please suggest permanent cure some it coming in face also.
Sunscreen lotion can be applied directly in screen or any moisturizer needs to be applied before that?
I Have white chicken Pox Dot Marks problems from last 8 months. My All Body and Face Please Help me. How Can I Remove That white dot Marks from My Body & Face?
I am 19 years old. I hav got pigmentation on face due to which skin has become patchy. What should I do?
My face is full of black spots. Please give me some medicines or suggestions to reduce totally. But don't say to stop my junk food. Shall I use betnovate s for my face.
My friend have pimples which hurts so much and it also leaves dark spots on the face. How to avoid them?
Moles are a common form of growth or formation on your skin that appear often in the form of small, black spots. They can develop anywhere on the body. They usually occur during adolescence or childhood and with the passage of time, they may change colour. Moles are a type of skin growth, which usually do not go away with time.
On the other hand, freckles are often described as round, flat, dark colour spots which vary in size from about 2mm to 4mm. They may result from pigment precipitation in one particular area as the skin that surrounds the dark spot is comparatively lighter in shade. Being sensitive to the sun’s ultra violet rays, freckles become more noticeable during or after sunlight exposure. Although freckles are usually found in areas which are not covered from the sun’s exposure, they could also occur anywhere on your body.
What causes them?
Moles are caused due to certain skin cells, known as melanocytes, grow in a very close group instead of being evenly and normally spread across the skin. Moles that occur during birth are called congenital nevi and their chances of occurring are around 1 in a 100. These moles are more prone to develop into skin cancer (melanoma) in later stages of life.
Freckles on the other hand are
- Genetically transferred, so the chance of you becoming affected are higher, if any of your parents have it.
- If there’s a prolonged exposure to the sunrays, then freckles may appear on your skin and they become even more prominent on a fair skin. Since the presence of melanin is less in people with fair skin the sunlight exposure causes these dark spots to surface easily
- Hormonal imbalances could be yet another reason for freckles to appear as estrogen could be over-stimulate cells that produce pigment and thus become more prominent in the presence of sunlight.
- Rare disorders like Xeroderma Pigmentosum (a condition leading to extreme light sensitivity and also skin cancer in certain cases) can make your skin more sensitive to the UV rays, thus resulting in freckles.
Treatment of moles and freckles
- Laser Treatment: There are different types of lasers which are absolutely safe and can help reduce or lighten these dark spots effectively.
- Cryosurgery: The physician would use a light freeze in conjunction with liquid nitrogen to reduce the spots of freckles. However, not every spot responds to this kind of treatment.
- Retinoids: Mostly used with a combination of other bleaching creams, retinoids help reduce freckles when used continuously for a couple of months.