Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Keshava PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi. Sir, me bahut jada gutka khata hu isiliye me Nicotex nicotine gum use kar raha hu .but kitni dose & Konsa time per khana he .Advice lena chata hu.
I am having pain in teeth from last 10 days. I am having pain in my teeth from laat 10 days what should I do what should I do?
I am tobacco addicted from many years. But I leave it 6 months ago. I can't eat spicy food. I hadn't eat rice for 3 months. When I eat spicy food my mouth became full of water.
I brush my teeth twice and clean my mouth properly every. But over the past few years the color of my teeth has turned yellowish. I have tried almost every possible way but just can't get rid of this yellow color. I don't even have any cavity. Please suggest me a way to fight this situation. I use colgate tooth paste and oral b toothbrush.
I have a click sound in my left temporomandibular joint. But it's not always. It resembles a knuckle break, as it happens an once-an-hour. What could be the problem? Is it due to an erupting third molar?
My 2 year and 8 months old son was broken his teeth in an incident about 10 months ago (20-feb-2015) and that time we consulted a dentist he found nothing abnormal but now pus formed on gum. Again we consulted the same dentist he examined and told a gum abscess has been delevoped and prescribed cefixime 50 for 10 days but no results. We took him to another dentist prescribed ofloxacin ornidazole suspension, serriopeptadise tabs and ornidazole ointment for 10 days. Earlier its improving but pus is forming again and again. Somebody suggested us for laser treatment please help me and suggest me what kind of treatment can be given in this case.
I have power in my teeth Cleaned several times from dentist But grow extra teeth from gums It's not fixed Causing gum bleeding.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.