Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keshava Bhat SarpangalaYour feedback matters!
My daughter suffered dengue fever from 12/08/16to19/08/16 then she recovered please suggest which diet she will take.
Hi, I am 26 years of age. I am ankylosing spondylitis patient. I have ultolratble pain all over body, and my right is almost damaged and left foot swollen, I can not walk properly, I am taking steroids, saaz ds, tizanidine, and pain killers 3 times, no solution or much relief em getting, ESR - 18 mm/1 hour, CRP- 1: 2 reactive (1.6 mg) Urea-37 mm and creatine is 1 mm? Have done all things what to do?
Dear Sir or madam Please advice me, its my hydrocele has some increase How I do sir/madam Please advice me I am 20 year old.
I am 31 years old. My hair dull and damaged due to hair styling product. How an I improve my hair growth faster.
I am 20 years old. I am getting only 6 hours of sleep. I tried many ways to improve it. But I can not. What should I do to get sufficient sleep?
The summer is coming! With all that excitement around getting a new bathing suit and figuring out where your big summer romance is going to happen, we’d like to break in with some beauty tips to help you look your best. It’s time to shake off the chilly spring weather and look forward to some hot fun in the summer sun!
1. Avoid peak hours of sunlight when the temperatures and UV rays are at their highest, normally between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. That's the best time to head inside, get food and water, let your body cool down, and maybe even take a nap.
2. Chew Some Juicy Fruits : "Melons are the perfect hot-weather food.
3. Light-Colored Clothes : The white linen shirt every male movie star wears on the beach isn't just fashionably conscious; it's also intelligent for hot, sunny days. Dark clothing absorbs more heat, and tight clothes don't let sweat — your body's natural cooling system — evaporate.
3. Sunglasses : Sunglasses are chic and functional. They prevent harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from scorching your corneas and protect your eyes for many more summers to come. Choose sunglasses that block 90 to 100 percent of UV rays.
4. Sunscreen : Nothing knocks good days off a summer calendar like a nasty sunburn. When outdoors, use sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 15. Use a higher-rated, waterproof sunscreen if you'll be poolside or out on the beach. Don't forget to cover areas that burn easily: nose, ears, shoulders, and back of the neck.
5. Lip Balm : Just like sunscreen protects the rest of your skin, a lip balm with SPF protection blocks out the sun and keeps in moisture for your lips. Perfect for a day on the lake or while you're working on that summer romance.
6. Water : Don't wait until you're thirsty! Drink water throughout the day to prevent dehydration or over exhaustion. Use the color of your urine to guide if you're hydrated enough — the clearer the better.
7. Juice : All natural juice without added sugar not only provides hydration but also important nutrients to keep you active in hot weather. Check the label on the juice bottle and make sure it says “100 percent juice with no sugar added.”
8. Fruits and Vegetables : Fruits and vegetables are easy to digest and often high in water content. Salads and other dishes rich in seasonal produce will keep you feeling light and hydrated.
Sir/Mam. Now a days I am not able to eat my food properly. As I finish my Food then within 5 minutes I have forced to go to washroom .its 3 times at least a day since 5 -6 weeks I am not comfortable If I eat then I feel I have to go washroom otherwise it will be a problem Sir please help me.
Im living away from home. And I think the water contains chlorine or some purification things. I feel like too much hair loss. Will those kind of water make hair loss? What should I do to prevent the problem?
This is one of the easiest as well as effective home remedies which will help you to lose weight successfully. Let's learn how to prepare this weight loss remedy!
- Organic honey - 1 tbsp
- Organic cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
- Filtered water - 1 cup
- Take the cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Boil the water and pour it in the cinnamon powder.
- Let the cinnamon powder steep in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now add the honey, stir the liquid and drink it.
- Drink this mixture twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and once before going to the bed to boost up your weight loss process.
Note: always add honey to the cooled liquid as the enzymes in the honey get destroyed when added to the hot liquid.