Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KennethYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old female, single, feeling tired and sleepy my legs and knees are paining badly. My work is at the computer, what shall I do?
Dear sirs, I am a male 62 years old having BP, blood sugar, cholesterol within limits. My right arm is paining inspite of pouring hot water and applying voveran gel. Can you please advise?
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this.
I am suffering from swelling hand and legs and also red spots in my body and also joint pain. What should i do?
I haven't been able to walk properly since 2 days and I am having a severe pain in knee, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi, I am struggling from back pain from last 4 months. I took treatment from general physician and Orthopaedic, but problem not solved. Finally I took MRI (Lumbosacral spine). Then they noticed - Mild straightening of the spine noticed. Diffuse annular bulge noted at L3 - L4 level, indenting on ventral thecal sac. Diffuse annular bulge with focal posterior central protrusion noted at L4 L5 level indenting on ventral thecal sac. Then I started to take treatment from Neuro Surgeon. Now its okay. Actually some times I have to work in night shifts. Can I start working in night shifts. Is it affect my health? Please advice me.
Hello I have back problems in three years. So tell me what I do for this problem. Mainly I consulted with several doctors but I am not full satisfied.
Treatment May be Resting Ice Packs Using Elastic Bands
Elevation of legs and Hamstring Strengthening Exercises and Some Cases Surgery May be Required.
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?