Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kenneth G Hebick
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kenneth G HebickYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain on my right elbow for about nine months ago.I can't take even 5kg weight straightly.Please suggest remedy for it ?
Hi Doc, I had my ACL reconstruction on july 2014 still I fell stiffness on back of my knee, I sometime limping a lot when sit on floor for long time and I think a lot of it is because my knee does’t straighten out all the way and it hurts a lot when I try to straighten out. Also I would like to do jogging can I able do to job or is there anything I need to do. Do recommend me what to be done.
I am 20 year old guy. Suffering from intense leg pain from past 3 days. Have taken pain killer. What to do now? Please help me.
Dear Honorable Doctor Being a chronic patient knee arthritis in all probability would be at final or near final stage. Latest x-ray exhibits bones just about with marginal clearances. I would surely like to have your recommendation of the center within NCR where I should attempt to try out cold laser therapy.
Sir I am 21 year ol male and I am suffering from knee problem form last 2 month wht should do I now.
Hey I have habit of rocking back and forth. I can not just stop this habit. But otherwise I am smart and have no other mental condition. It is just a habit which is ruining my life. I came across a medicine CLOMIPRAMINE. Please tell can I take it. And will it help or not. I have bo allergy and any other problem. There is no doctor around. So please help.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.