Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kenneth EbenezerYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old female. I want to know about dental alignment surgery( no braces). So what would be the approximate cost for the treatment and which clinic would be good for this treatment in bangalore.
I am 45 yrs old male, having problems in teeth and not able to drink cold and hot drinks and chewing is also painful. Kindly advise which paste need to be used or any medicine is available?
Is gum problem (gums coming down) danger for teeth strength? after proper cleaning will my tooth can last long? Please advise.
yesterday I am having my operation under arm surgery doctor give me general anesthesia After having surgery my whole teeth getting pain is it possible occur teeth pain having surgery.
I have a broken teeth in the front is it possible to fix a broken teeth? How much will it cost to put a cap in the broken part? Root canal is not needed.
Hello, I 'm facing prblm of teeth .I 'm a student hostlite last 3 months I was quiet buzy with my studies. When I notice now I found it is going turning black from backside. please suggest me something.
I am 27 yrs old female and my teeth are white during childhood and after when the original teeth appear after 7yrs my teeth are yellow. May I know the reason for this and can you suggest any treatment to be white. From last 2months onwards ulcers are appearing on the tongue and below the tongue frequently and it becoming red all around below the tongue and it is difficult to stretch the tongue also. Please help me.
Hello one of my permanent teeth has been broken up so can please suggest what can I do lyk should I put a artificial teeth n whole procedure vil cost me how much.
I felt so much pain in my tooth since yesterday night, at morning I took medicine from a dentist but still it's pain continuously. & I can't eat food because of this.
Hii sir, their is cuts in my gums and inner parts of my mouth and I regukarly face this problem, please help me to get rid of the problem.
Gums bleeding and pain bleeding accumulate in sleep and during spit it appears any remedy pl suggest.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!