Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kempanna
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KempannaYour feedback matters!
Good Afternoon sir. My son is 5 year old. He has only one white hair which is very thin and short. What might be the reason sir? Is there any problem? Any problem in future? Pls suggest me any solution to this problem.
My 2years & 8 month old girl child has been coughing for few days. Her weight is 11Kg. I gave her tulsi & Honey now she is better than before. Our house is beside main road so we have some dust problem. Please suggest what to try.
Meri na beti h 3 years ki hojayegi may 3 Rd ko ab. Bt woh kch 3 to 4 months se bhut stubborn hogyi h zidd Krna Rona chid chid Krna. Skul Jane k liye Rona tang Krna .Shout Krna start hogyi h smjh nhn aarha h k Kya karu m very tensed Abt it.
My Daughter is 21 months old. Sometimes she gets fits (convulsions or epilepsy or any other kind don't know). She got her first fit (by hitting her head accidentally) when she was about 9 months old. We have done MRI and ECG but doctor said that reports are normal. Till then fits repeated 4-5 times. We are taking homeopathic treatment but not getting satisfactory results. On 17/11/15 she got fits three times (of duration about 2-3 minutes each). Please help and suggest, whether homeopathic is good choice in her case.
Please respected sir and madam, and its an emergency. Its a case of hole in heart there are two holes in a new born baby of my neighbors. Baby is in very serious condition can you help please suggest, in evening we have admitted her in hospital her age is 5 months and I want to help her.
My baby is 2.5 months old. Can we give Him the DTP, HIB IPV (2nd dose-Easy six). Vaccination 2 days before the due date. Is there any adverse effects by giving dosage before due date?
My daughter is 5 year old. When she was born weight was 4.4 kg. At the age of three weight was 20 kg. At the age of 5 weight is 20 kg. Getting thin day by day some darkness under eyes .consult with doctor they said if baby is active no problem. Food intake ok-ok. Monthly she get sick. HB IS OK. Worried alot.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.