Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Keerty SheetyYour feedback matters!
Last year three times I suffered from Gout. My uric acid was high to the tune of 13. I consulted some doctors and got treatment. Every time I suffered from Gout, I took Zyloric 100 mg three times a day for two weeks and got relief. Later on I changed my eating habits and started consuming Gluten free food. Now my uric acid is around 3. But for last few weeks though I am not on medication, nor my uric acid is high, joints of my fingers (palms as well as feet) ache on moving, more especially right and left hand thumb. Can anybody suggest good treatments consisting less of medicines ?
I am 36 years I am feeling very lazy kindly suggest me some solutions. I don't have pressure, sugar all are normal. And also I want to reduce my weight please. Suggest any capsules for reduce weight.
I'm a thyroid patient. Im trying to reduce my weight. So I would like to use MUSCLEBLAZE FAT BURNER GARCINIA CAMBOGIA capsules. Is it good for my health, even for my hair?
I am 40 years old and since last five years I am diabetic but controlled since last five months I have sex issue no excitement and loose my penis what should I do any medicine and any treatment please suggest me.
I am 54 years old and having diabetes since last 2 years. I am taking Ayurveda medicine once in day in the morning empty stomach. This medicine is very very bitter and keep my mouth bitter upto lunch time. My blood sugar level is generally come to 102 to 115 in fasting and 150 to 160 after food. Almost within range. Now I want to know the best breakfast and lunch for me. I am office goer. In morning and evening I used to do exercise and walking. My weight is about 62 Kg. It is not increasing at all. Sometime it get reduces to 60 or 58 kg. My height is 170 cm. I generally suffer from cold which remains till noon almost daily. Please suggest me some good breakfast and lunch and dinner and whole day diet.
I am 31 year male, 80 kg Weight 5 ft 6 inches. Kya homeopathy me stress ka or hypothyroidism ka pakka upchar hai kya?
I want to conceive. I had got 6.5% glycosylated haemoglobin in blood report but if I checked my blood sugar levels it never exceeded 90 in fasting so I want to know am I diabetic or not. I have to cut off sugar totally or l can have some.
Dear sir, I Shailesh suffering from fever and dandruff problem and also I am a diabetic kindly suggest me. Thanks.
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. I have gone through follicular study also but that says egg is not rupturing good but the quantity of eggs are far better. I am a hypothyroidism patient too but the results are now normal. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant. I am getting down every month after hoping for gud news and sometimes volume of the blood is high and some months it os low. Please suggest the timing of intercourse.
I have sugar problem and taking medicine is Glycomet 850 mg SR twice a day in morning at breakfast time and 2nd at dinner time (Both dose taking before 5 mnts of BF and dinner) after taking this medicine my sugar is controlled .you are requested, is it any path so that I will perfectly alright and I drop this medicine. Yes my wt is 105 and trying to reduce it.
Hello doctor my mom has problem in her finger of leg, its become black in little area she got diabetes and now she got problem in finger so it is for diabetes or something else, now I am going to do leg sonography, what I do or to which doctor I have to go neurological or diabetes or for block What I do for it.
Dear Sir, I am 30 years male, height is 5'8' and weight is 85 kg. I have tested my glycosylated Hemoglobin (HBA1C %) and the result is 6.9%. My Fasting Sugar is 228. 2 mg dated on 23.11.2016 and random sugar is 260. Mg. I am Diabetic last two months. So please suggest me what should I do. I am worried in this age.
Keeping the blood sugar at the recommended level can be a challenging task at times. While timely medication is a key prerequisite for controlling diabetes, lifestyle changes plays an important role in keeping the blood sugar under control.
Here is a list of simple yet effective ways of managing diabetes.
- Portion size and carbohydrate count: Carbohydrates are the single most important food element that impacts the level of blood sugar in body. People taking insulin shots should ensure that the portion size of carbohydrates does not exceed the recommended level. Maintaining a diary to keep a check on the carbohydrate count can help in this case.
- Balanced diet: For people suffering from diabetes, it is necessary to have a good mix of fruits, vegetables, fat, starch and protein in each meal. Carbohydrates should be consumed in the form of fruits and whole grains. A doctor advice in this matter can be of great help.
- Avoid sweetened beverages: Sweetened beverages with high sucrose and fructose content have high-calorie content that can directly impact the blood-sugar level. Refraining from these sweetened drinks is a must for diabetes patients.
- Make an exercise plan: Exercising for half hour on a daily basis is highly beneficial for diabetes patients. It makes sense to consult a doctor about the type of exercise that can be done regularly. The right mix of aerobic, cardio and muscle exercise should do the trick.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is very important during exercise. Dehydration can bring down the blood-sugar level drastically.
- Be prepared: Carrying a small dose of glucose or a snack can come in handy. In case the blood-sugar level drops to an alarming level while exercising, the glucose will ensure that it brings it back to normal quickly.
- Follow the doctor’s instruction: Alcohol is known to cause a lot of complications for diabetic patients. For people whose diabetes is under control, make sure that the doctor gives his go ahead for alcohol consumption.
- Drink carefully: If you get a doctors nod to drink make sure that dry wines and light beer are consumed. These drinks tend to have lesser calories and carbohydrates. Their impact on the blood-sugar level, therefore, becomes minimal.
- Pattern: Stress greatly increases the blood-sugar level. While it is difficult to be stress-free, try to look for a pattern by checking the blood-sugar level after prolonged stress. This will help to identify a pattern which can then be addressed with methods such as yoga, hobby practicing, laughter therapy, etc.
- Get help: Stress management is not an easy task. If stress cannot be controlled with a conventional approached, it makes sense to get professional help to reduce stress.