Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KeertiYour feedback matters!
Mere do danto se blood nikal raha hai. Pichli bar isi vaja se mera ek dant nikala gaya. Exray me dkha gaya toh mera dant ka jad yani (root) decay hogaya hai aur bahar se decay nahi hai.
I am having ulcer on my gum from near about 10 days and its not improving. Please suggest me what should I do.?
Hello my mom is 48 years old. She is suffering from high diabetes and bp. She experience cavities in her teeth. And she want assemble new set of teeth and dentist said first control diabetes and bp. .she take medicine regularly. Can you suggest me how she could control her bp and diabetes.
My son is 24 years healthy. He has, over the years, developed uneven teeth. The 2 front teeth are slanting and is grown one almost over the other. Roots/base are proper but overlapping at the rest. How do we correct this at an inexpensive way?
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth.