Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi PatelYour feedback matters!
I have many pimples on my face and I tried many creams lotions etc so please can you help me to solve it.
3 questions, please answer order wise . 1) how should I use ketoconazole shampoo for seborrheic dermatitis. 2) for how many days should I use the ketoconazole shampoo. 3) how to properly discontinue the use of ketoconazole shampoo and how to protect reoccurence of dandruff after wards.
I had leprosy at the age of 6. And I'm now 22. Now I feel, it has not clearly cured. What should l do now?
My present age is 26 when I was 15 years my hairs started getting white. I used some dyes. Present my hairs almost white. Please tell me Some remedy for my hair's return back to black.
I am 25 yr young and I am suffering from huge hair loss on front hair specially. What to do to get new hairs on head.
I can see many small hairs on my hand when I oil them or shampoo them also I saw some hair on my study table .my father has male pattern baldness and I am also facing the same problem .i have tried hairless tab and lotion .i wanted to ask whether shaving the head reduces hair loss or any other way to reduce if not stop this typical male pattern baldness, which is free from sideeffects.
Hi I'm a male please tel me can we use tumeric cream for men does it really works and gives immediate results for our skin and removes oil and other things from our skin and makes our skin fair and glowing and gives us a clear skin please tel me plzz.
I am 28 years old mere face or puri body pr keel wale pimples niklte h face pr to scares ho gae h skin 40 years women jesi ho gai h fine lines a gae h mark ho gae h please help me.
I m 100 kg now and I want to loose 20 kg in 2 to 3 months . I had high uric acid up 8 and have skin problem.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!