Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I have a problem with my face. On my face many pimples and black spots largely. Please provide any suggestions or best medicines or cream.
Iam having acne problem I have tired all the soaps and cosmetics can you please suggest me solution for acne.
My face has small small pimples and black spots. Hypersensitive to sun light. It got red when I use sunscreen. Drinking a lot of water. Daily exercise. No non veg. Please advise.
Everyone of us want long, gorgeous hair , dont we? Having good hair depends on many factors such as heredity,maintaining health of your hair and also nutrition. Yes nutrition does play a major role in growing long hair, what is inside is outside.
Let me share with you some of natures bounty which surely will help you accelerate hair growth and make your dream of lusciously long hair true.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Carrots and Sweet Potatoes: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
- Eggs and Dairy Products: Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (Vitamin B7) that is known to fight hair loss.
- Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
- Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9), Vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
- Lentils: Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
- Strawberry: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
- Foods rich in Vitamin-C: Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin C also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Try to include all the above foods rich in nutrients in your daily lifestyle, they help in curbing hairfall and improving overall health of your hair.