Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi PatelYour feedback matters!
Experiencing truncal acne and dandruff due to hyperactive sebaceous glands. Condition is chronic and taking doxycycline intermittently.Also using benzoyl peroxide and isotretinoin cream.But it's not helping.For scalp also I have used zinc pyrithione and ketokonazole combination. Still there is no significant improvement. Need help
I had a hard love bite which made the mark very visible. Now the skin is also rough from that area and its like a wound. Its even paining a lot. Its very embarrassing. please help. I hve been trying to put everything from soframycin , borolin , coconut oil, calamine. Its not working out, please help.
Sir good afternoon my name is bhagya 47 years I am having black patches on my nose and cheek from many years please give me any solution and which soap I have to use and which creams are good for this black patches.
I am 22 year old boy I don't have full beard can you suggest me how to grow full beard please do suggest best tips thank you!
My hair are continuously failing their roots are too weak and I follow many products and medicine from reputed doctor. But r hair are still falling please tell me what I can do to stop hair falling?
How to control my heavy hairfall. I have used many remedies but found no change. I think my hairfall is just because of heat in my body.
I am 26years old my problem is my hairs are becoming white & new born hairs are also coming in white colour please suggest me how to come out from this problem.
Hello sir my problem that I have so acne on my face I did not now what to do now so give me some advise on this topic.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but nothing happens can you please tell me something to do.
I have pimples on my face and now its spread all over the face like allergy. Whats shod I do now. And which medicine I should take or eat.Please tell.
Hello sir my self junior I have question about my hair fall problem since 6 month ago I am suffering from hair problem please give me solution.
Hello doctor I have a problem for food digestion what should I do and bcoz of that there lots of pimples on my face. Please help me.
2. Bananas:ash a banana in a bowl and apply this on your hair, starting from the root to the tip of your hair. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with a good shampoo. This treatment helps in treating damaged and dry hair.
3. Eggs:Egg is one of the best home remedy to get soft and silky hair. You can either massage your head with the yellow part of an egg directly or make a mixture of 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 egg yolks and 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil. Leave it for 10-12 minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo. This procedure can be repeated weekly to naturally condition your hair.
4:Honey:Honey is not only a useful remedy for beautiful skin but can work wonders for your hair also. Honey is an excellent home remedy to repair damaged hair and prevent hair fall. Simply add 2-3 drops of honey to your shampoo or conditioner. Then, use this to wash your hair.
5: Fenugreek Seeds:Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight. Next morning, grind this to make a smooth paste and apply all over your scalp. Let it stand for half an hour and wash properly afterwards. This treatment helps you to get rid of hair loss and dandruff naturally.
6: Amla:Amla has always been used for stronger and healthier hair. Make a fine mixture of lemon juice and amla powder. Massage this gently from your hair roots to the tip and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse well and shampoo thereafter.
7. Cornstarch: Cornstarch makes a great dry shampoo for oily hair. So just sprinkle it onto your scalp, let it sit for 10 minutes and brush it out.
8. Multaini Mitti: Washing out your hair with multani-mitti gives it a lovely bounce to your hair while removing the unnecessary oils.
9. Vinegar Rinse: Mix ½ a cup of vinegar with half a bucket of water, rinse through hair after shampoo and conditioner for bouncy looking hair.
10. Tea Tree Oil: Mixing a small amount of tea tree oil into your normal hair oil will provide a great relief from oily hair.
11. Lemon Rinse: Rinse your hair with some juice of lemon with small cup of water.
Dr Mrs Neeraj Gupta MD Homeopath 9811022908