Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Keerthi Gowda
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Keerthi GowdaYour feedback matters!
I have lots of acne on my face and back with pus and blood in it since last 3-4 years. What should I do to remove it.
I am a 26 year old male. I have pain in legs and its joints during rainy season and winter, not in summer. What is the problem?
Hello sir, my age is 23 yrs. I have a curve penis to right side, is it causes any problem while having sex with my wife. Can I make it straight.
I am 29 yrs old fem facing pain in my stomach undergone ultrasound of whole abdomen shows well defined anechoic cystic structure is noted in pelvis just anterior to uterus with tiny echogenicity within.? Loculated fluid collection Plz tell me simple language
Since last about 20 days am noticing blood mucous (mixed with cough) that ooz out on cleaning tongue following brushing teeth every morning. Let me disclose here am smoker and smoke about 6 ti 7 cigs since more re than 15 yes. Am worried, what could be problem? And with effect have stopped smoking at once. What type of test should I go through? Pl. Help. History: Am taking pills on blood pressure control under doctors advice since about 8 months.
I am 22 right now, I use to masturbate from the past 8 years on daily basis sometimes 2 times a day ,because of over facing (masturbating) I am getting hair loss, I look very old, my face skin has gone inside, I have got very thin body and week knee and limbs. I eat very good food, But I am not able to regain my body, hairs and chubby cheeks and shine in the face .If I leave masturbation how many days it will take to regain my hair, physical body and chubby cheek. Please reply me I have gone very mad about it.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should visit an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and cause problems in hearing in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!