Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kedarnath N SYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor i am satish 21 years old at this age my teeth is shaking at morning and after sometimes it get tightened for past one month and one more teeth is growing behind that teeth does it will cause something to me now or later
I am 19 year old male. I have mouth ulcer from the age 10. I have it very often. Mostly I am having it all throgh the month. What should I do? I have gone through medical checkup and my reports are clean. Doctors say it will last upto certain age.
Hi, I am 42 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
For an acute sensitive teeth, is it correct to go for full capping of teeth. Will it completely solve the problem?
I have jaw pain, clicking jaw, jaw deviation to left side on opening mouth, tightness of jaw muscle, neck pain, upper back pain etc. Now I am heavily feeling difficulty in swallowing air from my lower part of neck. I am feeling very very uncomfortable and unhappy. Please help me.
14. Visit your dentist for a regular advice and cleaning tips.
I had retainers after my braces were removed. After 45 days, I've now lost my retainers n can't get it made for 15more days until I reach back to Delhi because my dentist is out of town. Can any dentist let me know that my teeth will be affected by it or not in such a short sapn. If yes, should I consult another dentist immediately.
Awareness against Cancer is the only way to make its treatment more effective by Early Diagnosis.
I am 26 year old male. I am having a small black spot at the center of last teeth of both side and look like a germs in mouth. I don't have any problem yet with this. Should I have to take any treatment for this or let it be same as it is.
I am 20 year old and my one testis was large and other is small what will do And my teeth is yellowish color but I brushed daily.
I am 26 years old and some of my milk teeth were not broken. Currently one of my milk teeth became too unhealthy and it's roots are damaged very badly and it has a cavity, I want to know if I get my tooth removed will a new tooth grow at this age? And if on removing that tooth will affect my eyesight because it share some common nerves with teeth.
Dear Dr. I am 57 years old. My B.P is normal & I am not a Diabetic. From last 20 days My tongue and Mouth is red in colour with one or two mouth ulcers. I have not taken any medicine for this. Due to this red rashes in mouth I am unable to eat my food. I kindly request to provide me suitable treatment & Dr. to be contacted in bangalore. Thank you. Regards
I am 25 years old. I have a problem of excess secretion of saliva. Please suggest homeopathic medicine.
I am suffering from bleeding problem in my teeth. 1 year ago I had also done the scaling. But unfortunately it is not so good. So please give me a proper treatment.
My root canal treatment is running now but some day I go for outside and right now pain to the my teeth so what can I do?
Hi, to regrowth gum on teeth what should I do and to regrowth hair on my bold head, is there any meditation technique?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.