Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kc Janardhan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kc JanardhanYour feedback matters!
I am 53 years. Few months ago I have some red spot on my nose with pain doctor call it herpes and he diagnosis by giving strong dose. Now it is okay but leave some spot on my nose. Please suggest how to remove from my skin.
Blackheads and whiteheads not only make you look unattractive, but also are hard to cure and keep recurring. Fortunately, there are quite a few substances and food items available in every kitchen that can effectively and naturally treat them and can also prevent them from recurring!
Some of the best natural treatments for whiteheads and blackheads are-
1. Use milk- milk is a natural cleanser. Add a hint of lemon juice to half a cup of milk and mix it well with half a spoon of salt. Apply this mixture while scrubbing thoroughly on the entire surface of your face skin. This method decreases whiteheads and blackheads in a week and also stops them from recurring.
2. Cinnamon & honey- a paste made up of one tablespoon of cinnamon powder and adequate honey is a very effective mixture. Apply it on the face, especially on the affected areas, and keep it on for the entire night. Wash it off in the morning. Continue this every night till whiteheads and blackheads disappear.
3. Baking soda- baking soda is exceptionally good to treat several skin problems. A mixture of baking soda and water must be applied on the face. Once it dries, wash it off. This mixture dries off the whiteheads and blackheads and also removes excessive oil from the skin.
4. Mint & turmeric- extract 4 teaspoons of mint juice and add half a spoon of turmeric making a thick paste. Apply it on affected areas for a while. Once this paste dries off, wash your face with water. Milk can replace mint juice if desired.
5. Lemon juice- squeeze out lemon juice from 2 big sized lemons. Add some water to reduce the acidic effect. Dip a cotton ball in it and rub it across your face. You can do this several times a day. This is the simplest method to treat whiteheads and blackheads.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have dark complexion and but I want to be look a little bit fair. For this I use panderm + in starting it give good effect but after stop that usage, my skin become again dark. Only my forehead is more dark. Please give any good advise.
Mam, In my right breast, it seems lumps, it remains there for more than 5 yrs, it doesn't pains me. Suggest if mammography is required.
I have blackspot to my face and how can I solve this please help me with your valuable suggestions thank you.
No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness.
Read on to find the real facts about sunscreen:
- Putting sunscreen on your skin once is enough to protect you throughout the day: Most people apply sunscreen only once before heading out of the house, and don't reapply it again throughout the entire day. Contrary to popular belief, this does not provide protection for the entire day as most sunscreens lose their effect with time. To ensure that your skin remains protected you need to reapply sunscreen once every 2 hours, and once every 40-80 minutes if you are engaging in activities like swimming and exercising.
- You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or you are when indoors: Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
- Waterproof sunscreens won't wash off: Even if your sunscreen is waterproof, you need to reapply it at regular intervals if you are pursuing water sports like swimming or are the kind who washes their face frequently. When a sunscreen is typified as waterproof, it actually means that the composition of the sunscreen makes it suitable for functioning for a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes under water. Moreover, sunscreens containing a 'water-resistant' label can bear water immersion up to at most 40 minutes.
So, irrespective of whatever the label of the sunscreen mentions, you need to reapply sunscreen every hour to protect your skin effectively.