Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Viral Fever Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Health Screening For Women
Asthma Management Program
Treatment of Shin Splits
Weight Management Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Submit a review for Dr. Kavya J VYour feedback matters!
Suffering from some sexual disease please help me. When urine discharge from pens. At the same time some sperm also discharge without erection of penis.
I am 35 year old. I m suffering from body ace and can't sleep properly at night. Because of less sleep I always feel tired and restless. What should I do?
When I come to bed with my partner for sexual relationship. The penis get erected n become tight. And we do romance for a while and we start a foreplay but while foreplay we can not even enjoy for a minute or 2 mins. Becos the liquid comes out soon. And we both are not satisfied with the sex life. How to make better the sex life. Pls help me to make a sex life better and the foreplay should run for half an hour or one hour. Pla advice me.
I've many a times tried having intercourse during sex but due to some or the other reason my foreskin wasn't sliding much down, it just goes only a bit down and due to which I had to stop it right then. And now I feel very much shy to even go upto this level with any girl. Is there any solution to this. Will my penis skin anytime in future become proper to slide or is this a lifetime problem. Kindly reply me soon as this problem according to me is quite serious, because none of my friends are facing such a problem.
Hi doctor. I am facing constipation problem since one year. I got feel good when I take tablet, but it is not permanent. Please suggest me as early as possible. Thanks.
Sir / madam I am suffering from common cold since 2010. It causes more problems during winters. What should I do?
I'm having problem of piles from my childhood. I take ayurvedic medication for last 2 years anditwhas been working well. But from last one month, it bleeds whenever for latrine with severe pain. What should I do? Or what is it's permanent solution?
I am 41 yrs male and getting lot of pimples on my face in the recent years. Also, face and arms skin is slowly growing darker like tanning even though I do not spend much time outdoors in sun.
One of my friend met with an accident but not severe near side head he got hurt after that he is doing something all without knowing anything his memory will be fluctuating so pls help my friend from this.
4 common sex-related fears men harbour
Men, as confident as they may seem, also live with many fears and anxieties related to sex and sexuality.
Here are 4 common sex fears among men.
1. Fear about impotency
One of the most common sexual fears among men is the fear of impotency. Men fear the consequences of impotency so much so that it leads to psychological impotency, if not biological. The fear of not being able to have an erection mostly comes from anxiety. Thinking too much about not being able to perform well in the bed has been the cause of most cases of impotency. In the case of biological impotence, the problem can be addressed through medications; however psychogenic impotency can be treated only by counseling and reassurance by trained sexual therapist or consultant. Also, understanding and support from the spouse or partner are highly warranted.
Sometimes men may require multiple sessions with a sexual counselor.
2. Fear of premature ejaculation:
Another common fear associated with sex in men is the fear of premature ejaculation. The cause is mostly self-imposed and psychological. Anxiety, fear and over thinking may lead to premature ejaculation and low self-confidence regarding performance in bed. Trying to use the counter drugs, sprays, etc may not work sometimes. The treatment needs to be comprehensive. Many times it needs psychological assistance, some exercises / techniques may help. Any medical assistance or counseling with an experienced sexologist will be helpful require.
3. Performance anxiety:
Fear of performance in the bed that they won't be able to perform well enough in bed can also lead to erectile dysfunction in men. It is a very common issue among men that they have to deal with. This fear may arise as a result of prior negative experiences or anxiety. Stress can also lead to erectile dysfunction and result in a fear of performance. In most men, the fear can be decreased by reassurance by the partner and self-realization that this is a usual issue with men. Talking with the partner and a consultation with a sexual counselor will surely help.
4. Physical attributes:
Being overweight or too skinny, having a small or curved penis and several other insecurities related to their physical appearance may act as a common cause of sexual fears in men. Such an imperfect body may make men think that they won't be able to perform well enough in bed or worse that they may be rejected altogether by their partner. This leads to anxiety and prevents them from taking the leap and daring to propose sex at all.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex?
I have face problem of constipation specially problem of hard stools comes which developed as a fissure what is remedy in homeopathic and ayurveda.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.