Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha SridharYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from slimness and low weight And I don't have hungriness what can I do for being hungry.
Sir meri wife jab urine jati to us urine ko chheete type se jeev chatne lagte hai jabki vo pahle urine jati thi tab ye cheete es urine ko nahi chatte the yani 3 month pahle ye chheete nahi chatte the sir in fact ye diabetes ka symptom hai.
I have severe headache. The headache is one side only please say what's is the problem pleases givevm suggestion.
I daily do sex myself. Is there any problem? I sometimes feel headache. I doubt that my blood is low. Is semen made of blood? What measures can I take? Please provide me a healthy diet for gaining weight also.
My foreskin is intact over my glans penis and is not retracting back. Do I have to go for circumcision or are there non surgical procedures.
I'm facing sleeping problem. I did nt sleep at least 5 hours in a day. I'm facing dis problem from last 2 years. My brain feeling pressure and I'm not concentrate in study's. So kindly give any advice to sleep on right time.
I am 34 years old and have been facing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation for past few years. Recently have started consuming Degnight 60 however not seen the desired results as claimed by them. Kindly suggest if I shall continue with Degnight 60 for some more time or is there any other alternative solution.
I have corn in my toe for 1year what should I do. Can I start cutting myself to remove it completely.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.