Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha ReddyYour feedback matters!
Actually we had sex in month 4-6 times and actual menstrual cycle time for my girl friend is 15th we had sex on 11th and since 2 days she is bleeding very less and its bleeding rare time like half hour once or late she is not bleeding continues iz this effect of having sex and even we do not use condoms and I hvnt ejaculated my sperms inside bt we had sex what might be the reason will she get periods or she wil get pregnancy.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment and also want to know the chances of pregnancy survival? Please Give the proper and detailed answer.
I am a unwanted 21 user but periods m unprotected sex krne s then 5th day s tablet start krne s bhi kya m pregnant ho skti hu. I feel some symptoms like in pregnancy. Is this my doubt or true.
How to remove cyst naturally? Is this a reason for a irregular period? And I am gaining weight also.
Now I am 18 weeks 1 day pregnant. My belly is not as much big now but my GP told to take NT scan. I took that scan when I am 15 weeks. The result of the scan is everything normal the nuchal translucency measure is also normal. But why belly is not big enough that's my doubt. What I thought is my baby's growth is normal or not.
I am 24 years I have got polycystic ovary disease. What should I do to get relief from this please suggest me something. I am getting acne large hairfall and Brest tenderness and my weight is gaining very fast please help me to recover my problem?
I delivered a baby boy on 25.3. 2015. It's been 4 months now and my stomach is still looking like 7 months pregnant. Can anyone suggest a remedy for this. Any food diet or any creams that can put back my stomach normal.
I am pregnet women. 6 week hi hue hai mere ko 3 bar last miscarriage ho gaya tha. Lakin is baar na ho iske liye kya karu.
My wife not co-operating to have sex. How to encourage her to have sex with me. Please help me. Am 55 years. She is 45 years. Hope you give me good advice.
I am age of 20 and pregnant of almost 2 months suffering from heavy headache. Before pregnancy it little headache but now a days it pains a lot, and my blood pressure also shows low, please advise.
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.