Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha NeelambaranYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcer basically both side of tongue (becomes Red) since long time (approx 1 year last time I had fill a teeth by the Dr. but I did not used a cap in teeth. Please suggest me best solution.
Hello doctors! Meri tongue me problem ho rahi hai kuch khata hu to jalan hoti hai aur red dots hai. and penis m bhi Hoti hai. and wahan bhi red dots hote hai. Please help me.
Hi sir, Gud afternoon i am facing a problem of my dental .When i am drinking cool water, at that time i am feeling density and i am unable to drink cool water.The water reaches my teath and it was so painfull.Please sir solve my problem
Can if a mam teeth has spoil and he want operations his teeth and apply new teeth is it possible. And what a patient do when there is a pain in her teeth and gums are swelling.
I brush my teeth every morning but my breath smells very bad also I clean my tongue daily. What could be the reason?
I have pain in my dead teeth .pulp is stored in upper jaw .what I will have to do if I do not want to remove that teeth .is there any treatment for this.
I am suffering headache and vomiting sensation after eating food. Sometimes food coming into mouth. Why this is happening to me reply me as soon as possible.
I have crooked teeth. 5 of them. Can I have a replacement done of those. What are some precautions should I take? How much time it takes? I am 25 year female. Thanks.
I am suffering from bleed in my teeth. When I take apple bleed come out and mark on the apple and also bash comes my mouth .plz give me advise of paste and medicine.
Hello 2 weeks before my dentist has advised me for advanced cleaning, I used to smoke and there are black patches inside my left right cheeks pls help me with some mouth wash that is available in mumbai And a diet for oral care.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.