Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha NeelambaranYour feedback matters!
Hi! I a. Suffering from oral submocous fibrosis for a year ago please help me to cure that serious disease.
Does scaling or cleaning of teeth to make them white by a dentist can create sensitivity or pain in my teeth.
Doctor I am having gastric problem in the morning after brush my teeth I drink water 1/2 litre in empty stomach eleventh I am having gastric problem .once in a week I take potato all other days like carrot, cabbage,ladies finger like this is there any remedy from this.
Is there any alternative treatment for root canal and to Clear cavities? I need to go under root canal but afraid much. Can any one answer me.
Hi actually my teeth is arranged properly and nice looking. But I stil wish to wear metal teeth brace with colour. Just for beauty purpose. Wto which clinic should I go and get the cheapest price?
When I was 13 years old, my front two tooth got broken when I hit the wall while playing. I was undergoing a crowning treatment. The doctor made a hole in both teeth and cleaned it, but I didn't continue the treatment after that. Now I'm 25 years old and is it possible to continue the treatment? I didn't get any pain, but the color of both teeth got dark.
Hello doctor for my mouth ulcers , I am waiting to get an response from you, please suggest me a gel which I can use, I am using dologel and dentogel but it only makes num for some time and again pain starts , give me a gel name which is really very effective and very good.
I felt in an bike accident on 3 years back. At that time my 3 teeth has broken, on of the tooth has broken half and had root canal treatment to it. Now am planning to replace my broken teeth. Is bridge replacement is better for me or implantation? Amd what will be the cost for each of the treatment. Please reply me. My age is 22. This became a big problem for me :-(.
My teeth are getting yellow (mostly lower theeh). I brush every day but there is no change to see. What should I do for whiter teeth.
I am a 34 yrs female. I have a very bad odour coming from my mouth. When I floss then also its there. No likes to talk to me closely. Including my husband. It is ruining my life. Can this odour be because of any internal stomach or body dysfunction problem. Please help me.
I am having severe toothache till last two days because of which I am not able to sleep from last night I have also taken pain killers but they work for few hours and again my pain gets started what should I do?
I m 18 and I want yo know how to make teeth bleach (lemon juice+ baking soda) and how to apply it and till when? I mean the overall procedure because I m doing it first time.
How to reduce my weight? How to reduce my hair fall? And how to take care teeth? And how to control who're skin patches? please advice
I have got some cracks on my wisdom tooth doctor has advised me to remoove the same but I am diabetic as well as a patient of high b. P. Should I go for removal?
I am 50 years age andam having sensitivity in my left side upper part teeth I am using thermoseal tooth paste from last 6 months but not working what shall I do.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.