Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha KYour feedback matters!
Hello I have a girl question hope to hear from a girl I have been bleeding since the 10th of april an jts have an I have blood clots an there big an really dark an I also just had a baby 7m ago on sept 25 by normal birth id had normal periods after that bc when he was a month old I when on birth control an been normal every since an now ive been bleeding an im five days shy of a month of non stop blood I also off an on have belly lain real bad please help.
Hello sir, we are a newly married couple and we are trying to conceive a baby. Iam 24 years old and during inter course we achieve full penetration and ejaculation but when I take out my genitals out, some of the semen comes out. Does this mean that semen has not gone inside properly?
I'm pregnant now 5th month. I am getting severe gas and heartburn problem. Please advice me what should i do?
My friend is suffering from herpes genitalis since last 7 years ago but now the ulceration comes rarely on his penis. Now he is plan to get married will it affect his wife's pregnancy?
Can my wife become pregnant naturally she is hepatitis b postie and I am successfully vaccinated with anti-hbsag level above 100 ml/ul.
I am 21 years old. I took contraceptive pill and after a week I bleed for 2 days (not a normal period. So when will my period start? if I miss it does it mean I'm pregnant? I have no symptoms like cramps nausea or vomiting.
I got married 3, months before Dec 28 I should have my periods but still not get. But yesterday night I got thick. Brown color bleed which is unusual and still now its bleed so lightly. I have headache and stomach pain. Can get pregnant or not? Pls clear my doubt.
L have irregular periods problem. I want solutions. What type of food I have eat. Which medicine I will take doctor. Three months ones I have period.In period leg is soo pain. Thank u.
My daughter is 27 year old and her pregnancy is of 6th month.Her foot is too large sujan what can I do?
I am having pcos. My doctor advised em to take krimson 35 and metformin 850 mg. Is this right treatment that I am taking. please help.
This is what the female orgasm feels like
Check out these interesting descriptions of the female orgasm.
'It is just like a sneeze, but better.' This is one phrase that has been humorously used to describe the male orgasm. Sure, it is more complicated than that, but what exactly does a female orgasm feel like?
Here are five things we learned.
1. Science described it as the 'sudden release of muscular and nervous tension at the climax of sexual experience.
2. There is instant contraction/squeezing of muscles of the vagina, uterus and anus once every second, five to eight times when she is having an orgasm.
3. It's kinda like a roller coaster, and the orgasm is that moment you go over the hill at the top.
4. Some women do not experience orgasm in the sense of feeling their pelvic floor muscles contract.
5. She may just feel her arousal peak and then become relaxed: and that's fine. Every woman's experience is different.
Im 18 years girl I have un wanted hair on my chin and above the upper lip. Please give me solution for my problem. I don't have any other health problems and hormonal problems.
Digestive discomfort is the clear sign that something needs to be done for healing digestion. Here are 12 natural ways that will help in restoring your slowed digestion.
1. Eat glutamine-enriched foods: Glutamine is known to heal the gut lining and reduce its inflammation. Consume glutamine-enriched foods like spinach, fish, eggs, meat, parsley, beans and dairy products.
2. Intake Ample Water: Lack of water intake will dehydrate, consequently leading to serious digestive ailments. Add berries, natural flavors or lemon juice to water to heal digestion and also elevate energy levels.
3. Detoxify liver: A happy liver leads to good digestion. Detoxify liver by eating foods like carrots, dandelion, beetroot and leafy greens. Shun drinking and smoking.
4. Sleep Well: A sound sleep will contribute greatly in healing digestion. Do not stress and get adequate sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
5. Drink Alkaline Fluids: Naturally alkaline beverages like fruit juices, tea, mineral water etc neutralize stomach acidity and tackle digestion problems. Ensure naturally alkaline beverages unlike the artificial ones lest more harm would be done.
6. Consume Cultured or Fermented Foods: Cultured or fermented foods contain ‘good bacteria’ that regenerates gut lining naturally. Consume foods like sauerkraut, fermented vegetables, kefir, Kombucha, kimchi etc and wait for better results.
7. Meditate and Deep Breathing: It may sound strange but meditation and deep breathing has positive effect over digestive system. Reduced stress levels mean better digestion.
8. Detox Regularly: Regular detoxification with natural juices like aloe vera resets digestive system wonderfully.
9. Intake Good Bacteria: Good bacteria in the form of Probiotics improve digestion significantly.
10. Stay Aware of Food Allergies: Food allergies can cause inflammation in gut, playing havoc with the digestion. Know your allergies to eliminate problematic foods.
11. Get Fed with Fiber: Fiber will remove toxins from the body and keep the gut moving. This will protect digestive tract from injury or inflammation.
12. Cinnamon & Mint: Cinnamon & mint balances levels of blood sugar and soothes gastrointestinal tract.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.